Chapter 28

It was late in the evening,when i returned home after a very important business meeting, it was around 7 pm which is 11:30 back in India and I think my wife would be asleep so I'll just call her tmrw,after that i went to the kitchen to grab in som...

It was late in the evening,when i returned home after a very important business meeting, it was around 7 pm which is 11:30 back in India and I think my wife would be asleep so I'll just call her tmrw,after that i went to the kitchen to grab in something to eat,there was some leftover pasta from yesterday and I put it in the microwave,it tastes okey i rly miss my home cooked meals especially the ones made by zeya.

After which i decided I'd take a shower and prayed Isha prayer and lay down as I was so tired,it was getting late so i prayed first and then went for a shower and around 10 pm I think i laid down on the bed when suddenly my phone rang and the id was Zeya 💗,i glanced at the watch it and thought it might be around 2:30 and why's she awake,i thought she might have called by mistake but just in case i decided to pick it up.

*The phone call,ZH as zayan and Z and zara and ZA is zaynab*

ZH: hello, Assalamualaikum!

Z: walikumusalam,

I wanted to ask her why she was awake this late at night,but i thought probably since she's with Zaynab and they decided to stay awake and thought why not tease her a little.

ZK: Do you miss me?

Z:No i don't!

ZK: oh is that so,so you don't want me to come back?

Z: Yes and bye

Ouch that hurts, i thought she cut the call but I think she didn't,i could hear her talking,it was a little muffled but I could hear it so i decided why not listen to her for sometime,
And here's what she spoke i think Zaynab was sitting opposite to her.

Z: I do,I miss him so much,he suddenly went for two weeks and didn't even bother calling me,it was just me who was calling, i want him to come back and i don't think I'll forgive him,i just wish he comes back home.

Ya Allah this girl,she says she doesn't miss me but look at her,how she's crying on how i haven't been talking to her,i smiled for some reason knowing there was someone who's missing my presence and that is none other than my Zeya.

Back to the conversation going on.

I think Zaynab was consoling her,and was saying it was alright but zeya wasnt agreeing on it,and she goes.

Z: i want him to come back tmrw itself or else idk what I'll do and uk what he should do get me a tulip bouquet and a teddy bear and some chocolates, if he doesn't do that i won't love him,I'll continue to be angry

ZA:it's okey Luna,he's the sweetest I'm sure he also misses you and might be busy at work due to which he is unable to return.

Z: why are you supporting your Brother in law,i thought I was your friend go even i don't like you,no one is on my side

ZA: okey please calm down and don't cry,if zayan bhai knows you cried he'll surely kill me.

Z: again your talking about him

ZA: okey sorry sorry i won't open my mouth regarding him.e

It was getting pretty late and I had a flight to catch back as my dearest wife says she doesn't miss me,but is crying that she wants me back, what a funny girl,sometimes it's really hard to read her,she's so simple yet there's something i couldn't read.

I was so tired that sleep instantly took over me and when I woke up in the morning it was already around 5 am so i prayed my fajar prayer and I texted zaid telling that I'll be returning by afternoon.

He didn't ask anything and just replied with a thumbs up and now how do ik where she would be today,i couldn't hear further yesterday night as I was so sleepy, why not ask zaynab but how can I ask her,it clicked Zohra i quickly called zohra and asked her if she could uk ask what they'll be doing today.

I quickly took a shower and wore my favourite black suit

Zayan's outfit 👆🏻

I was all ready when zohra's message popped up telling they'll be going to Eden beach for some paragliding. My next task was to get her a teddy bear and some chocolates, i didn't know what to pick, so i decided to go for a couple of things and ik she doesn't appreciate me buying things.

Yet i still decided to get her a minimal jewellery, it was a blue diamond ring, she doesn't usually wear jewellery but I always noticed that she wears our wedding ring and a very simple chain around her neck so i decided to get the ring. Around 9 hours later I think i finally reached And now I had to reach pondi so I took the flight, by car it's usually around 4 hours but by flight it's around 10 mins and then to the beach another 20 mins I think around 5 i finally reached the beach.

I saw her and her friend by a little distance, and when it was finally her turn,i finally set up all the things I also held a sorry sign, i saw her up and i think she saw me, and as she came down she noticed clearly I think and instantly came and hugged me, i hugged her back,it was like time stopped and everyone disappeared and it was just us here on this beach.

She broke her hug and i kissed her on her forehead, she looked like she was blushing as i could see a tint of pink on her cheeks and she looked shocked seeing the gifts and looked clueless.

She broke her hug and i kissed her on her forehead, she looked  like she was blushing as i could see a tint of pink on her cheeks and she looked shocked seeing the gifts and looked clueless

Zayan's gifts to Zara 👆🏻

And for the last part of the surprise I pulled her towards my side I held her hand and slipped in the ring, she looked surprised and asked why I did that to which i replied if I don't spoil my wife then who will,she smiled and then i greeted Zaynab as well and then we all went to a restaurant and had our dinner.

And I came back home along with zeya and zaynab, zeya would be returning the day after tmrw and I think even zaynab would be so we all decided that we would all be going back together.

We reached home and I was greeted by zaynab's parents I was given the guest room and along with me zeya.
I was so dead tired as i didn't get enough sleep past 12 hours so i prayed my Isha prayer and dk when sleep already took over me.

So how's today's chapter?
Please Vote and Comment💗✨