Chapter 34

Good morning, i woke up to a peaceful sleep I prayed my fajar salah and guess what yesterday I got the sweetest news ever I was becoming an uncle like imagine someone calling you chachu,I'm gonna spoil him as much as I want and Bhai can't complain...

Good morning, i woke up to a peaceful sleep I prayed my fajar salah and guess what yesterday I got the sweetest news ever I was becoming an uncle like imagine someone calling you chachu,I'm gonna spoil him as much as I want and Bhai can't complain coz i believe the youngest should be spoiled like In a good way.

After fajar salah I went to the gym,and guess who's gained a muscle that's me,sometime later i went to take a shower and I was ready,i went for a simple office look.

Zaid's outfit 👆🏻

After which we headed towards the office it was just me and Bhai today and bhabhi was meeting with her friend zaynab today and later on when we leaving in the evening I think we'll pick her up.

As usual I was busy with the office work,but dk why somewhere I felt something missing.was it her? Oh wait I shouldn't be thinking about her but i can't do anything it's just too hard to get her Outta my mind.

I mean she's beautiful ma sha Allah both inward and outward,she loves to travel,she's like an ideal girl anyone can ask for. Like rly saying and I hope she meets someone who's gonna uk complete her other half and is a best partner.

Around 6:00 i think we were leaving the office and Bhai gotta call that even bhabhi was ready to leave so we quickly went to pick up bhabhi, Zaynab was standing along with her,i couldn't stop myself from taking a quick glance of her,she looked absolutely stunning as always.

Bhabhi offered her ride but she said it was alright,I sat in the back while bhabhi sat in the front,we were on our way and bhabhi got a call and I think it was Zaynab's and bhabhi looked a Lil upset,Bhai asked her what it was?

When bhabhi spoke,idk y i felt hurt and angry both at the same time like why? Was I hurt that she's cannot be mine? Was I angry coz the rejected her? Why is this happening to me? Too many questions were popping up i decided to stay quiet.

When we reached home,i ran upstairs to my room locked it and suddenly tears were flowing out of eyes,i didn't know what was happening all i could think of was to pray to Allah and nothing else.

So i took my prayer mat and prayed isha and read duas and i could feel peace and relaxed.after that i decided to take some rest and sleep.

As usual days went by and I was busy with my work but one day suddenly I saw Zaynab crying,my blood boiled to see it and looks like bhabhi also was standing there and zaynab's phone was on the floor,ik i have no right to take it but that didn't stop me,i picked up and the phone and there was a message from an unknown number.

It was a proposal from someone, at first glance you might think it's normal but it's not you approach the parents first and foremost, and then if all the things confirm and stuff then you can proceed to talk but with presence of an elder person,but this dude has straight up manners at all.

More than Askin for a proposal,he's demanding and threatening her,The message read, ever since I saw you from college i couldn't take my eyes of you and now I want to marry you coz I heard you were looking for a proposal,I'm perfect in all things as always and if you marry someone else apart from me,you see i keep monitoring what all happens and I also know that your sister goes to collage Stella Maris right? What if on the way something happens?

What will happen to her?who is responsible for this?etc. I lost it, i couldn't read further like what's up with this guy,I'm complaining to the police but bhabhi stopped me from doing so, i called arhan Bhai he's bhaiya's bestfriend and one of the best hackers I ever know.

Around 2 rings later,arhan Bhai picked up the phone I even called zayan bhaiya and all 3 of us began our work,bhabhi was there confronting Zaynab,and I'm not going to sleep peacefully unless I catch this guy.

Around 2-3 hours later after investigating we got the location and it was some dude name Aakash,when we asked about him to Zaynab her face turned pale.

But she mastered up the courage and spoke, He was my classmate back in college, i was never close to any boys but this guy in particular on day during the cultural proposed me saying he loves me but I rejected him coz I am not someone who dates and I don't disrespect my family.

A few days later after the cultural he came again with a blade in his hand that he would cut himself if i don't agree,Thank God the principal came in time and nothing happened ever since then I changed my college to never see him again.

And now this happened.zars bhabhi held her hand while I spoke saying we all are here together for you,you need not worry,I'm sure whatever that guy has made you suffer he'll suffer the worst of it and i guarantee you that.

It was around 10:30 in the night and we set out on the mission to get him arrested,one of my friends dad is in the police and our family also is a well known one so the police agreed to help,and guess what the rat fell in the trap.

I looked at him and just wanted to punch with all my force but I remained calm instead the police took him away. nonetheless I felt relaxed that I did something for someone I love,and uk what I think it's the right time to do this.

Now that the problem is solved she's smiling,she came forward and thanked us all, Bhai was like I look at you like my little sister and if her Brother doesn't help her then who will, i silently whispered i will,i think my heard it and he gave me a smirk.

Ah finally I get to sleep peacefully,i was on my way to my room when Bhai called me he asked me about zaynab ik i can't lie to Bhai,i opened i told him everything about how I like her but idk if I'm good for her and stuff even bhabhi joined us.

Bhabhi held my hand and spoke,zaid nobody's perfect evryone has their drawbacks, you are perfect and my bestfriend sure needs someone who'll protect her and love her the most and i guarantee one of the best choice I'd do is selecting you forbmy bestie.

Right now everyone must be sleeping,tmrw we'll speak about this during breakfast and I'm making this an announcement.

So how's today's chapter?
Please Vote and Comment🎀✨