Chapter 21

As the blessed month begins it is time I get closer to my rabb and get less angry, I still remember a few days back at the office when the staff mistreated Zara as she came in without an appointment,The staff rly needs to learn how to treat someon...

As the blessed month begins it is time I get closer to my rabb and get less angry, I still remember a few days back at the office when the staff mistreated Zara as she came in without an appointment,The staff rly needs to learn how to treat someone with respect,but thank God Zara was there next to me and zaid as well or else I would have blasted them,coz they disrespected Zara Hakim the wife of the CEO. The other time it was zohra where a staff member tried to touch her, I immediately fired him and filed a case because they were messing with the wrong person.

Ever since Zara entered my life idk how to say this but I never get angry most of the time when she's around she's like the ice to my burning soul,and shh keep this is secret but listen I've secretly started reading her books,uk how she sleeps early and me on the other hand I need some relaxation time such as taking a bath or painting or reading a book usually I don't do that but i decided to give it a try anyway and yes i must say I'm not a big fan of rom-com ones but how does she read them with a straight face coz here I am already turning all colours of pink and red.

And idk when time passed by it was already half way through Ramadan,it just feels like it started yesterday and this year the heat as well i usually love going out in the car now even with ac in it it feels like 50 degrees,and during iftar time i usually eat quite a lot but just some water and juice and I'm full,but then zara insists that I eat some more,so after magrib prayer I have some and then get fresh for taraweeh prayer after i return we all have badam milk and as always head to our respective rooms and some of us either sleep or do zikr.

As Ramadan was going so fast i decided I'll finish the memorization of the Quran as I have already finished reading once,and as well the office is on leave for the last 15 days and plus 2 days for eid and then we report back,i usually had so much work initially but with zaid and zara on my side it's become easier,zaid manages the company so well that if i retire not now but in the future he's surely gonna take over it but he said that  he had other plans we'll c.

Just like everyday,today started off well I got dressed in some casuals when Zara came in with some matching ones and we settled on a matcha coloured one.

Zara's and zayan's outfit ☝🏻

Today we decided to go out for some shopping and open our fast outside Zara packed some dates and water along with her, first we visited the art gallery which Zara was asking me for a long time and i could see she loved it here,i mean love it too coz obviously I love painting and this place equals peace,we looked at some frames together and found one which looked so beautiful, it was a flower abstract with so many colours and costed around 4 million,i planned on getting it when Zara looked at me shocked I asked her what and she replied the painting is too expensive we can get something else,so we quitely left but little does she know something's waiting for her at home.

After the art gallery visit we went to a nearby cafe and decided to sit there for sometime as it was already sunset when we left the art gallery and then opened our fast and had some meal, i had some sandwiches and brownies while Zara had a pizza and tiramisu. we left to the mall and did some shopping,Zara got some decor items for the house and she also got some groceries and it was late when we reached home,she quickly freshened up and came down for taraweeh and today was laylatul qadar which means staying up all night doing only ibadat and no distractions.

So I did as I planned but then suddenly I got up and found Zara wasn't anywhere to be found i checked the bathroom, guestrooms, zohra's room, everywhere but then i remembered she went to the kitchen to get some water i checked there and found her eating ice cream from the fridge while talking to herself.i quitely leaned behind and heard her speak only to see her spkng with her sof toy, she looks like a child eating ice cream i decided to stay like that for a while until she turned,she caught me looking at her I tried to play it cool,like uk i just came for drinking water that's all I didn't hear anything well technically I did she was talking about me but I can't expose myself so i decided to walk quitely back when she also came behind.

As I climbed upstairs i decided why not tease her a little bit i turned off the lights of the hall and ik she's a little scared of the dark,and well guess what the next minute i found myself being hugged by someone from the back and it was none other than zeya,it seemed funny at start and my mission of getting a hug from her successful lol and i turned the lights back on she moved back gave me a push and moved towards the room and i did the same,today me and zeya decided to stay awake as it was the last 10 days of the holy month and guess what our aniversary also is in 10 days.

I mean I'm planning something special for her, firstly it's eid all enjoyment in that and later during the evening I'm planning to take her out.zohra knows about this so she'll be helping me in planning it coz she's the best at designing and organising, i got to our room and decided to do wudu and prayed tahajjud prayer while zeya had already left the to help mom to cook sehri,after that we all assembled in the dinning room and had zeera rice and nihari,nihari was zohra's fav so looks like she's enjoying it alot and yes even I did ofc it was afterall made my 2 fav ppl my mom and zeya.

So how's today's chapter..?
Please vote and comment 🎀 ✨