𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Through the span of the next couple day me and Benny got close again and it felt as though we had never fought and that I had never left those three years ago but as most know all good things have to come to an end.

Today was the day I had to leave back to London. I was sad because I had to leave Audrey and now I had to leave my rekindled friendship with Benny. Before leaving I made sure to get his new number and say goodbye. I left for the airport, tears in my eyes.

I was happy that I got to see my parents again, but was sad that I had to leave my close friends from home. I spent almost my whole flight home thinking of Benny and the second I got into my car after my flight I texted Benny.

I spent my senior year of high school having fun and preparing for college. I had continued to talk to Benny almost everyday and we had decided to try dating again after talking about it. Long distance was hard but I saw him whenever I visited Audrey.

I loved Benny truly but, as we continued to grow naturally we grew apart. I went to college a got a degree in dance, I started my own little company near London on the country side and worked to live a quiet life in my own little world with my husband, Neil Cameron.

Benny went on to be a big leaguer, he was playing for the LA dodgers like he had always dreamed. We tried to continue our long distance relationship but, in the end we decide it was better to lead our own lives and soon after the breakup we seemed to start our own paths.

Though I have never regretted having that conversation with Benny. But, I never forgot our long talks into the late hours or the way he gave me butterflies. I think we were bound to disconnect; whether it was because our differences or our similarities it was more healthy for the both of us to part ways.

I was heartbroken at first but with time I've realized that it was for the best and I know now that I'm happier than ever, I wouldn't change a thing.

I thought about texting him way too much and maybe in some other universe I had texted him or we had never broke up but in this one I think we made the right choice. We haven't talked in years but, I always watch his games and support him. We catch up sometimes but it never goes farther than a 'hey how are you' or a 'happy birthday frey have a good day'

Benny was the first person to make me feel welcome when I moved into the infamous neighborhood at 14 that neighborhood and those kids shaped my teenage years and I find myself reminiscing and falling back to those memories during hard times and it's my happy place.

People always say you never forget your first love, I still and probably will always love Benny even though we probably wont ever rekindle the relationship we shared those years ago. I will never forget Benny and he was honestly the sweetest guy and best boyfriend I ever had.

A/N

Okay guys please don't hate me ik this is probably not the ending anyone wants and I don't really even want it but I think it's the best for everybody. I also think marrying and spend the rest of your life with your childhood boyfriend is a little unrealistic IM SORRY but I hope you enjoyed Tightrope if you like my writing check out my other works obviously you don't have too, I love you all and I hope you don't hate me forever🩷😚

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄 ║𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐳 🎉