The lake

Hulk stood there, completely shocked. Everyone in the ball was silent, except for the preppy baddie music that was still playing. Then Hulk's protective instinct kicked in and he ran after his smol princess. Where was she?? What if she had found a bear?? She's only a smol nerd! Oh, she would hate him! What had he done! And what's dad gonna think? Never mind!! It doesn't matter! The only thing that matters is finding Twilight Sparkle.

Eventually, he came across the beautiful shining lake with all the fireflies flying around it, illuminating the petite figure sitting by the water.

I stalked over to her in a slow romantic, yet commanding way. And sat beside her.

"What do you want?" she asked in an emo way.

"I wanted to apologize for not standing up for you at the ball," Hulk replied, choosing his words carefully. "I don't care if you're a nerd. I.. love you."

Twilight's eyes lit up, then fell and turned emo again. "But we can't be in love, you can't marry a nerd! The kingdom would never accept it. We could have had it all, with me being Lady Arabella, but I messed it all up!" Twilight's eyes started to well up and she buried her face in her arms. 

Hulk gently put his hand on her back, careful not to accidentally break her fragile, smol spine.

"We'll figure something out.."

"But your test is tomorrow, if you fail-"

"I won't. And I won't have to marry Eleanora. I promise," Hulk said in his sultry voice. "The universe will help us be in love."

Twilight didn't believe that, since she was a nerd. But she did believe that Hulk believed it, and that he loved her. And that was enough for her.