15 - The fight

"Twilight! TWILIGHT"

I was waken up by a loud voice yelling at me from afar. I heard Hulk's footsteps, running through the halls to find me. He sounded angry.

Just then, Hulk burst into my room, I jumped out of bed.

"HULK OMG!!" I screeched.

"WHAT THE FRICKETY FRACK TWILIGHT?? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME QUESTIONS EVEN YOU COULDN'T ANSWER???"

I blinked, am I still half-awake? 

"What are you talking about???" I ask, super confused.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME, TWILIGHT MARIE SPARKLE!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, YOU MADE ME FAIL THE TEST!! I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME, I DIDN'T THINK YOU WANTED ME TO HAVE TO MARRY ANOTHER GIRL!"

What is going on?

"I didn't do anything Hulk!"

"That's Prince Hulk to YOU," he said. "I thought you loved me.."

"I do lo-"

"NO!" He cut me off, yelling. "ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES! YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME IN THE CASTLE!"

WHAT?!

"Hulk wha-"

"LEAVE!! NOW!!"

I scrambled to pack up my things frantically, suppressing the urge to cry. Ugh, I'm so dorky. I fell for him again and here I am crying like I'm one of the OTHER GIRLS! I'm not the type of girl who cries over a man, but here I am, a complete mess. I vowed to never fall so deeply in love, and then I was hurt, and so I vowed again to not be tricked. 

I was tricked.

And now I'm broken and alone again. 

And out on the streets. I'll have no choice but to move in with Pinkie Pie, until I can get enough money. Maybe I should start an OnlyFans....

These types of thoughts, as well as edits of Harry Styles keep me up that night. I wish Hulk was having this much trouble sleeping, but he's probably doing just fine..

Without me..