~ 7: Strange ~

"Ugh, this place is smellier than I thought it would be..." Gon squeezed his nose when he arrived at the crime scene with Aizawa and All Might.

"Smellier isn't a word, idiot." Killua told him.

"Smellier, pellier!" Gon stuck his tongue out. "It doesn't matter."

The officers were currently inspecting the scene. The crime took place at a tiny shop located at the corner of one of the streets. Inside, there was a woman with a sliced open neck. The money inside the cash registers were gone. All the other employees were cowering in corners, fear spread across their faces.

"What did you see?" An officer asked one of the clerks that survived the scene.

"I-I don't know..." She was trembling with fear. "It came and went too fast..."

"There was a tall, slender figure..." Another clerk said. "It could've been a monster by the way it was moving!"

Another one whispered, "It was like a snake... it gave off the scariest feeling ever known to mankind... i-in other words, IT WAS SO SCARY THAT I PEED MY PANTS!" The man cried.

"Woah..." Gon said under his breath. "I wonder who did this..."

"Eh, it's nothing too bad." Killua shrugged. Of course he was used to seeing things like this. What intrigued him, though, was the woman who had her neck sliced open. Killua looked around to make sure no one was watching. Then, he quickly made it over to the dead woman.

The first thing Killua did was look at the wound. It was a really long slice across her neck. If it just went a bit deeper, her whole head would've been off. Killua shivered.

He felt a strange feeling emitting from around him. Though he couldn't exactly pinpoint where it was coming from.

"Hey, kid, what are you doing next to the victim?" An officer put a hand on Killua's shoulder. "You know you're not supposed to step across the yellow tape."

"Yeah, yeah. I just wanted to see it up close." Killua shoved the officer's hand off. "That wound looks fleshy, doesn't it?"

"Of course it does," The officer agreed. "Why... wouldn't it?"

Killua smirked. The officer just raised an eyebrow, not having a clue about where Killua was going with this.

Meanwhile, Gon was with All Might.

"Hey, Mighty Man? Do you know who did this?"

"Nope, and that is why we are investigating! To hopefully gain some clues about who the culprit could be." Then All Might saw Killua investigating with an officer. "Oh? Young Zoldyck!"

"Don't worry," Gon walked in front of the hero. "Killua sure knows what he's doing. He has experience with killing and stuff."

All Might's eyes widened just a bit. Experience with killing...? "Just what do you mean by that?"

"Well, Killua's family members are ass--" The boy suddenly covered his mouth when he realized what he was about to say. "Uh... they're- ass..es... hehe." Gon quickly averted his eyes. I can't believe I just said that! Aunt Mito told me to never say those things about people!

All Might arched an eyebrow and stared at Gon. "Hahaha!" He laughed. "Good joke, Young Freecss!" Although, he definitely knew that there was some other meaning to it, but he pushed the thought aside.

Back with Killua, he was trying to creep the officer out as much as he could by describing the insides of the human body in great detail. He was already getting the reactions he wanted.