12

Another even day arrived and Amelia did not complain, nor did George.

George laid in his bathtub, Reynolds readying his towel and clothing, Amelia knew it was an even day, she dressed in a light pink night gown and a furry gown.

She walked towards George's bed chamber, she entered and saw George resting, leaning back in the bathtub.

"It's an even day" George opened in eyes, a small smirk on his face, "Reynolds get out" Reynolds bowed and quickly left the room.

Amelia discarded her furry gown and started to unbutton her nightgown, though the buttons were rather small and Amelia was struggling.

"Just get in" Amelia looked up and smiled to George. She slowly made her way to the bathtub and got into the tub, her dress instantly soaking in water.

She moved to George and slowly lowered herself into him, to her surprise he was already ready for her. Her mouth opened at the feeling of him inside her.

George's hand caressed her cheek and brought her closer for a kiss. His hand lowered down to her hips and helped her to rock her hips, "George" she moaned out between kisses.

Amelia's moaned filled the entire chamber as began bouncing on his dick,  until she felt her orgasm closer and closer

George felt her walls tightening, he knew she was close to her edge and so was he, after more rocking, they reached their edge together.

****

"What?" Amelia basically shouted as she found out she may not attend any social event, not even host a ball, "Why can I not attend events?"

"The king does not attend any social events, he is quite the private person" Amelia rolled her eyes as she walked into the garden, "Well do I get to anything, other than attend the operas or just the galleries. I want to attend a ball, I never had in America."

"You may do charity works of your choice."

"Well then I would like to do something for homeless woman and the orphanages" Amelia reached to smell a tulip but a guard stopped her and picked it for her, placing it in a silver tray for her to take.

She smiled awkwardly and took the flower, "Brimsley I want to do things on my own, I can pick my own flowers I do not need someone to pick it for me"

"Yes your majesty" Brimsley nodded, "You will meet your ladies-in-waiting tomorrow" Amelia smiled and walked off again, "Do you perhaps know why the king does not attend any formal events?"

"I think it has something to do with the doctor."

"Doctor?" Amelia turned to face Brimsley, "I could be incorrect, in fact I misspoke."

Amelia raised her eyebrow and ordered the guards to leave, "Brimsley, what doctor do you speak of?"

After Brimsley had told her everything he knew, from visiting a doctor that was not a palace doctor to saying that he might be ill or he might not be ill.

Later that night, after yet another intimate night of shared breaths and constant moaning, Amelia laid on George's chest, hearing his heartbeat while her fingernails traced over his chest.

"George?"

"Mm?"

"Are you well?" George looked down to Amelia, "Was it not to your satisfaction?" George abruptly stood up and made work to gather his clothes and began getting dressed.

"You saw a doctor the other day" she said sitting up using the blanket to cover her naked body, "It was Coronation day, the crown must be examined on Coronation day. Is there something wrong with that?"

"Well then why was I not examined?" George looked up to her but couldn't day anything, "Why were you in the cellar with a doctor?"

"Why are you so concerned about me checking up with a doctor?"

"Why were you in the cellar then?" Amelia persisted on, "The cellar is where he works. Is that all you want to know?"

Amelia looked down, rather worried, why was he lying, she knew he was lying, "That seems to be all."

Amelia grabbed a handful of the blankets, stood up and wrapped the blanket around her body, "Goodnight George."

George watched as Amelia walked out the room, she was not angry, only worried. George sat down on the bed, his hands shaking as he sighed.