Chapter 8 (your not alone)

A few months have past since cypher and silver found and summoned tails from the stone. For some reason Sonic's revival stone was missing. cyphers friend went back to the castle a month back something about his family needed help. So it's just silver tails and I.  Tails brought us back to his old home town where he can do further research as to where we will find Sonic.

Cypher is sitting on top of an edge of a rooftop on a random log house cabin in the village. It's the middle of the night so everyone is in their homes sleeping. This village isn't like the rest of them they have humans and none humans alike. Some look kind of like tails and silver. It's crazy to think that they existed for this long without getting miss understood for threats. Cypher looked up at the stars and lays down. While admiring the night sky silver spears behind cypher .

Silver: there is two things you do around here. And those are. train and disappear.

Cypher: I usually go to the big tree by the farm and relax on the grass but I wanted to come up here for a bit. Hoping I would get a better view of the stars.

Silver: I must say that this very spot is good in all. But if you truly want to get the sight of a lifetime it is beyond this village. If you see where I am pointing.

Cypher sits up and looks at silver.

Silver: the top of that mountain there is a small camp site. A echidna stayed there. Long ago thousands of years ago now those echidna's and our people were at war for thousands of years up until the last generation was born. One echidna tried to fulfill his duty to keep the war going. But he too noticed that the Pity  war between us was useless. He decided to to then take it on his self to just leave our people alone and. Keep our sacred emerald safe from any intruders that tried to steal it. HE never left his post. Like us he too was cursed and placed into a stone to never intervene in anything again. That is why we must find sonic defeat shadow and his boss Eggman.

Cypher: I wish I remembered more. If I'm being honest to you silver each time I sleep I remember more and more. Now I don't know which ones are real and fake but I do have a little more understanding on what's going on here.

Silver reaches his hand forwards cypher then asked.

Silver: may I check something?

Cypher nodded his head. Silver placed two fingers on cypher's four head. Allowing him to see into his mind.

Through the smoke in cyphers blurred memory banks silver sees bright red lights and a mumbled word. He tries to look further. Tried to get past the smoke to get a better picture of what he sees. Suddenly a hand breaks through the smoke and reaches out to silver. Silver releases his hand off of cypher the impact of the disconnect sent silver and cypher flying. Silver regains his footing and stands up and noticed cypher is gone. He runs to the edge of the roof and sees him laying on the ground out Cold.

Silver: Cypher!

Silver jumps off the roof and lands next to him. He tries to wake him up but cypher grabs silver by the neck. Shocking silver of the sudden action. Cypher sits up.

Silver: c..cy..cypher w..wait.. I can't. Breath..

Cypher stands up still gripping.

Cypher: thou shall pay. For thou actions.

Cypher throws silver. He crashes through one of the houses.

Silver:ugh...what. What's gotten into him?

Silver hears a load roar.

Cypher: thou that sommans thy name shall suffer thy consequences of the great..t

Cypher stutters and passes out crashing onto the ground.

Silver stumbling out of the side hole of the house and sees him on the ground again.

Silver: cypher. Wake. Up. Hear my words cypher whatever that was. Just know you are not alone. Me and tails are here for you. We will figure out why this is happening to you.

To be continued