Chapter 11 (Oh Come On)

Previously on sonic GreenHill Kingdom

Wolftex lets out a huge roar in Sonic's face his mouth as wide as Sonic's shoulder width and over his head.

Sonic: phew man. Did you eat eggman or something your breath stinks.

A sword Pearce through wolftex's shoulder from behind.

Wolftex: aaaaahhh!

Wolftex drops sonic. Sonic takes a knee once he lands on the ground and looks forward trying to hide the fact that his shoulders were broken. Wolftex is seen lifted off the ground slightly. And thrown off to the side he rolls on the ground. Cypher was the one to save Sonic.

Cypher: Sonic check on tails I'll take care of him.

(Present day)

Without turning around he asked Sonic.

Cypher: why aren't you moving Sonic.

Sonic: ugh my shoulders I. I think there broken.

Cypher turns around and walks over to him.

Cypher: don't freak out. 

Cypher releases his hand and the sword disappears. He places his hands on his shoulders gently. As he is healing sonic he looks over at tails and noticed that he is still not moving.

Cypher: once you are able to move I'm going to give you something for tails. First you need to figure out if he is even alive.

Sonic's face goes pale.

Sonic: you don't think he's dead do you.

Sonic asked in a panic"

Cypher releases his grip and turns his hand over and a beed of some sort appears in his hand.

Cypher: take it. Only use it if he's dead.

Sonic grabs it. And turns to tails and quickly crawls over to him. Cypher stands up. The sound of angry moaning was heard behind him.

Wolftex: you are going to pay for that you rat.

Wolftex stands up and his stab wound begins to close and steam

Cypher speaks to himself once again

Cypher: this isn't good.

Sonic. It's not working man. What should I do now.

Cypher doesn't fully turn around he doesn't want to let wolftex out of his sights.

Cypher: Sonic grab tails and get the hell out of here.

Sonic: what about you.

Cypher: I'll be fine.

Cypher: I hope.

Cypher said mumbling to himself.

Wolftex: hahahahaha what do you think your going to do to me your just a child.

Cypher smirks then he starts to steam. They all watch as his form turns from a child to a 26 year old man.

Cypher: well isn't this something. Looks to me like I've finally remembered everything.

Wolftex looks irritated.

Wolftex: I don't give a damn if you grew a few feet or grown muscles I'm still going to crush you beneath my feet like the bug you are.

Wolftex starts to rapidly charge at cypher foaming out the mouth. Cypher slides his back right foot back to get a better grip. He dashes forward faster then sonic could ever move he appears behind wolftex just standing there. Wolftex looks around shocked like he just saw a ghost or something.

Wolftex: huh? Where did you go you little sh*.. cough cough"

Wolftex coughed up blood. He wipes his mouth and sees the blood.

Wolftex: what the hell did you....do..to......me

He drops to his knees. Before he fully falls over a beam of light shoots down and takes him away from the situation. Who knows if he is dead or not or if he will ever come back only time will tell.

Sonic and tails make there way back to cypher.

Tails: cypher?

Cypher turns around to finally see the two of them.

Cypher: oh hey tails. It's good to see you agai...

Cypher stops mid sentence and noticed that he is steaming. Suddenly his form went back to a child.

Cypher: ah you gotta be kidding me. Why am I back in this form?

Tails: that's odd maybe the curse still needs time to wear off.

Cypher: who knows. At least I'm not the only one who has been cursed look at you Sonic.

Sonic: what about me?

Cypher: you're a human.

Tails: yeah why is that. I don't remember you becoming one.

Sonic: sigh. Honestly I don't know. But hey I kinda dig it haha. The only think I hate about it is that I have to wear cloths. Other than that it's actually pretty fun.

Cypher: do you still have your speed?

Sonic dashes and reappears back to where he was just standing but they noticed that his shoes were smoking.

Cypher: hey Sonic.

Sonic: yeah

Cypher pointed down at his shoes. Sonic freaks out and rips them off.

Sonic: come on that's the 56th pair this week.

Tails: how are you able to afford them?

Sonic: afford them. Hahahah you're funny. Remember I have super speed. I run in and out before they see me.

Tails: are you stealing now???

Sonic: I don't like the meaning of stealing. Call it borrowing. Man it's still messed up. Should I return them all?

They both goes silent.

Cypher: uh I don't think they are going to take them back.

Sonic look back down at the burnt shoes.

Sonic: yeah you're probably right.

To be continued