Chapter 12 (We Need To work Together)

A new day has arrived cypher is seen sitting by the big tree again. Sonic walks up to him and sat down next to him.

Sonic: so. I hear from tails that you guys were traveling together along with silver.

Cypher: yeah we were.

Sonic: I also hear that he randomly vanished. And no one knows why.

Cypher: yup.

Sonic: hey cypher.

Cypher: yeah?

Sonic: have you ever wondered why tails seems a bit different then before?

Cypher: sigh. So he didn't tell you everything. Ok here goes I don't remember much of anything yet. I guess I lost my memory after the Great War.

Sonic: oh

Cypher: so no honest to god I don't notice a thing. So could you explain.

Sonic: my theory is that this isn't our tails from this timeline. Think about it. Silver is a time keeper.

Cypher: meaning?

Sonic: meaning silver is the keeper of timelines he can only exist in one when all the other people are from the original timelines that they were born and raised in.
The tails I know already knows about wolftex. The tails we have with us doesn't know who he is or maybe he does I'm not sure yet. Either way he was terrified. He did nothing and got himself killed.

Cypher: I see. So I guess my question is who is this wolftex?

Sonic: wolftex came in a long time before we ever met you. Give or take 50 years before you ever came into the picture. The last time we fought wolftex is when we had a team called The New Hero. tails's brought his brother Bluey only because he was the only one out of us all that was strong enough to beat him. But I guess that just wasn't enough to stay that way. I guess

Cypher: where is Bluey now. And wouldn't you be like 100 years old at this point. I mean look at you man your like a pre teen in human form but.

Sonic: well if you could remember tails before. You know Before your memory was sliced clean he was at least 20. The reason why I haven't aged is due to my speed. The electricity in my vanes move so fast that it slows my aging factor down. Theoretically I should be 100 and tails should be 80 but since we were placed into those stones it stopped us from aging completely.

Cypher: now I understand.

Sonic: what I want to know is that where is our tails.

Cypher: let's go ask the tails we have with us then and see if he can figure this out.

Cypher smirked and dashed away.

Sonic: oh it's going to be like that huh?

Sonic follows

They both make it to the place where tails made camp.

Sonic: man your faster then I thought. But haha I still won that race.

Cypher splashes water on Sonic's shoes.

Sonic: ah thanks man haha.

They both look around and wondered where tails was.

Sonic: that's odd.

Cypher: Something isn't right here

A crack was heard in the woods next to our campsite.

Cypher swatted his arm forming a right hook. It blew over a row of trees. Exposing the figure hiding.

Sonic: shadow!

Cypher watched as Sonic dashed forwards shadow but he vanished and appeared in front of cypher.

Shadow: I'm not here to fight. Just to warn you.

Cypher: aren't you the one that did this to us in the first place.

Shadow: your correct but.

Sonic tries to attack him from above but shadow grabs Sonic by the leg and throws him to the side.

Shadow: would you stop it for a second Sonic. Just for a second and listen to what I have to say.

Sonic: you will pay for what you have done.

Sonic darts at shadow but he stops him by kicking him in the face pinning him to the ground. Sonic opens his eyes only to see a gun pointed in his face.

Shadow: move and I'll shoot.

Cypher: enough. Tell me what you want then get out of here before I end up doing something you will regret.

Shadow: hahah please tell me you're joking have you honestly forgotten that much. Your memories weren't all erased eh see what I did there. Such a good show.

Cypher begins to steam. But doesn't transform.

Shadow: hmm interesting it seems to me that the curse hasn't really warn off yet. Alright listen. As you can see right now tails is no where in sight right.

Cypher: keep going.

Shadow: you probably are already aware that this tails is not of this timeline.

Cypher: get to the damn point.

Cypher says as he slowly begins to grow. His voice becomes deeper.

Shadow speaks in his head for a moments "so he can control the curse as a controllable power of some sort. That might come in handy"

Shadow: wolftex escaped our prison and took tails we need to work together and get tails and take him back to his timeline.

Sonic: why should we trust you man you imprisoned us in the stones.

Shadow coked his gun.

Shadow: shut up. If we don't get tails back to his timeline. Then this timeline will be ripped apart and along with any other timelines.
Cypher: why would you give a damn anyways.

Cypher explodes forward tackling shadow bashing through trees and rocks. Shots were fired. Suddenly it gets silent Sonic is looking around to see if he can see anything.

Sonic: c. Cypher?....cypher!

Shadow crashes into the ground in front of Sonic. Sonic looks down and noticed shadow is badly injured. Cypher walks forward transforming back to the child form steaming like crazy.

Sonic: hey cypher buddy maybe you need to stop doing that with your body.

Cypher: why?

Sonic: look at you man it's burning you every time you do that.

A voice in the air is heard.

Voice: Hello Sonic and cypher this is Dr. Eggman from GreenHill Kingdom.

Sonic sighed...

I removed the original one due to I forgot to add some fillers