Chapter 13 (MERGED WORLDS)

Previously on GreenHill kingdom

Cypher explodes forward tackling shadow bashing through trees and rocks. Shots were fired. Suddenly it gets silent Sonic is looking around to see if he can see anything.

Sonic: Cy. Cypher?....cypher!

Shadow crashes into the ground in front of Sonic. Sonic looks down and noticed shadow is badly injured. Cypher walks forward transforming back to the child form steaming like crazy.

Sonic: hey cypher buddy maybe you need to stop doing that for a while.

Cypher: why?

Sonic: look at you man it's burning you every time you do that.

A voice in the air is heard.

Voice: Hello Sonic and cypher this is Dr. Eggman from GreenHill Kingdom.

"Present moment"

Sonic sighed...come on.

Eggman: good morning you too.....so how are you doing this fine.

Sonic: cut the crap Eggman what do you want. Where are you.

Eggman: haha oh in due time sonic we shall see each other again. For now I wanted to say that we should.

Sonic: geez egg head  if your about to say we need to work together too then you can forget it. I'm pretty sure you can see what happened to shadow.

Eggman: god no I wasn't even going there with that. Also when you mentioned shadow do you mean him?

Sonic looked down and noticed that the man they thought was shadow wasn't shadow at all but another hedgehog that was taken from another village.

Sonic: oh no. Eggman you dirty bastard!.

Cypher kneeled down to the villager that he brutally beaten. He grabbed a pouch from his pocket turned it upside down and one bean came out and placed it in the villager's mouth and helped him chew it.

Cypher: we need to lay low for a while Sonic.

Sonic: why?

Cypher threw his pouch at Sonic. He squeezed it and noticed that his bean pouch was empty.

Sonic: were these the beans.

Cypher: yes.

Sonic: how long does it take to make more.

Cypher: it should only take a few days.

Eggman: I don't mean to interrupt the lovely chat you two but. This yellow fox here is a ticking time bomb. Im sure the shadow clone you two encountered with already told you everything about this tails. So if I were you lot I wouldn't waste any time getting him back to where he came from.

Sonic: hold on man I thought you said we were not working as a team.

Eggman: no no I don't see it that way. Besides it isn't me you should be worried about. Yes I might have had tails but I'm no longer in control of this situation. Hell wolftex took it upon himself to take over my own base.  if you can remember the last time me and wolftex saw eye to eye.

Sonic: yeah.

Cypher: I'm lost.

Eggman: I'm sure you will get the information soon enough.

Sonic: look I think it would be easier if you would just come down here and talk to us in person. Instead of using your robot thingy.

Eggman: just as unaware of your surroundings as ever rodent.

Sonic and cypher both turn around to see Eggman standing there with another human with black and red hair.

Sonic: how long have you been standing there?

Eggman: long enough.

Cypher: who's that next to you?

Eggman: I thought you would have picked it up by now. Even you Sonic.

Sonic: since we share the same blood he too turned into a human. So it wasn't a curse. Shadow is that you.

Shadow nodded his head.

Shadow: I should let you know that I am just a reincarnation of the original shadow that you once knew.

Sonic: what happened to the original?

Shadow: died of unknown cause.

Sonic: wait so if shadow isn't the one we're up against then that only means that wolftex is who we're really after.

Shadow: affirmative.

Eggman: now im not sure how this all happened but im sure about one thing. Wolftex has returned from the dead and i had nothing to do with it. And I'm pretty sure he has the life form of his original self and now his rebirth form.

Cypher: wait I'm so damn confused. Who brought wolftex back to life then?

Eggman: truth be told boy I think it had something to do with timelines. Maybe I don't know

A voice was heard behind them all

(?) You want my opinion. I think it's due to two dimensions merging together.

Sonic's eyes widen in shock. Somehow he recognizes that voice. They all turn around to see a figure standing against a tree.

(?) Hey Sonic.

The fox said while slightly smiling.

To be continued