Chapter 9 (what was that all about)

Cypher wakes up in a room not knowing where he was at.

Tails: oh good you're awake.

Cypher: whose room is this?

Tails: this is the room I was working on for you to move into.

Cypher: thanks.

Cypher's eyes widened in shock and slight fear.

Cypher: where is silver. Is he ok.

He placed his hands on tails shoulder.

Tails: don't worry about silver he's ok.  Believe me when I tell you these words. Silver has gone through much worse physically but mentally he needed a minute to to himself. He didn't go into details but whatever he saw while looking into your memories spooked him.

Cypher: what did he see. That's what I wanted to know.

Tails: Well I do not know what he saw he did tell me when he released you from his grip you passed out and began speaking ancient tongue. And attacked silver.

Cypher gets up and walks over to a window and sees the villagers standing in a crowed staring into the very house we are standing in.

Cypher: hey tails.. um what's going on right now?

Tails: what do you mean?

Cypher: all the villagers are staring at the house.

Tails: what??

Tails gets up and runs to the window beside him and sees them.

Tails: that's odd.

Cypher: should we go out there and see what's the matter?

Tails: sure come on.

They both walk out of cyphers room and into the hallway. Silver appeared in front of them and placed a hand on the wall blocking there way.

Tails: silver what's wrong?

Silver looks at cypher for a few seconds then to tails.

Silver: keep quiet. You need to come with me. Don't ask questions. Quick place your hands on my shoulder.

They placed their hands on his shoulders and they warped out of the house, the house they were staying in instantly engulfed in flames

Scene change

They all appear on a mountain north of the village. Cypher drops to his knees and chokes trying to cough.

Silver: I'm sorry about that. You never could handle the time jumps.

Cypher regains his breath and looks straight ahead and sees the entire village on fire.

Cypher: what. How.

Tails: silver what exactly is going on here why were the villagers acting so weird more importantly how is it that the village is on fire now when it was just fine a second ago?

Silver: whatever happened to cypher yesterday. Changed something in the atmosphere somehow something was awoken. I'm not quite sure how to explain it yet. I'm still learning the ancient tongue. Cypher do you remember anything when you passed out and attacked me maybe a voice in your head when you were not in control of your own body.

Cypher: no nothing at all. Maybe a muffled voice I don't know. I couldn't quite pick it out. I did hear someone say rise or arise. I'm sorry I don't know..

Silver: that's ok. Tales have you found anything on the whereabouts of sonic. Anything helps we're running out of time.

Tails: you're very lucky I downloaded all the schematics onto my computer thing on my wrist. I still haven't thought of a name anyways the last known location for sure which was just earlier this week here.

Tales showed both of them, the location to where sonics stone was taken to.

Silver: perfect let's head out.

To be continued.