Chapter 18( Mysteries)

Previously on GreenHill Kingdom

Cypher shoots up he gasped for air. And accidentally head buts blue in the face on his way up.

Bluey: aah god damnit.

Cypher: Sonic.

He sees Eggman and shadow move to the side showing that Sonic is fine and well just asleep leaning up against a tree. Cypher slowly makes his way over to him. And gives him a. Huh.

Cypher: I'm so sorry. god damnit I'm so sorry sonic.

Bluey stands up and walks over to Eggman and shadow. Watching over cypher holding Sonic.

Bluey: cypher. I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner. I. You see

Cypher starts to steam.

Bluey: I got.

Eggman covered Bluey's mouth. And shadow placed his hand on his shoulder and they both look at him and shook there head.

Eggman: cypher it's going to be alright. Sonic's not even.

Bluey: SHUT THE HELL UP!

The three of them get pushed away by cyphers aura.

Shadow: ugh.

Bluey: crap.

Eggman: where did this power come from.

Cypher's steam turns black. He stands up. His speed almost to fast to see with a human eyes.

Bluey: cypher. What's gotten into you?

Cypher turns around his eyes blood red. He lets out a load roar. It was so load everyone had to cover there ears. When Bluey noticed that cypher was only looking at him terrified him. Deep down even he didn't know if he could handle him at his rage.

Bluey: Cypher don't do this man.

Cypher tilted his neck and suddenly transformed into his adult form. Something was a bit different than the last time he held this form. His body grown in muscles he seems to be jittering. Cypher suddenly seems like he took a step and appeared in front of Bluey scaring him to no end.  Cypher tackles Bluey and they both fly off the side of a cliff. Both of them tumbling down the cliff hitting each boulder on the way down. Cypher pushes off of Bluey and lounged himself off a rock and punches Bluey in the face. He went so fast Bluey didn't have any time to react. The site of hundreds of trees being destroyed as Bluey is falling to the ground. He skids across the dirt as he crashes. Cypher lands taking a knee. He looks forward and launched himself once again then takes a huge leap into the air. Right before he could get the pounce on him bluey rolls over avoiding most of the impact but that wasn't enough the impact of cypher connecting the punch on the ground sends the ground into a frenzy throwing Bluey high into the air. As he is souring through the air not able to move in the slightest he hits a tree. He lands on a huge branch to gain some distance. As he regained his focus he noticed cypher is still on the ground. Panting trying to catch his breath. His steam fades out the sight of all the burns it cuased him lead to him in severe pain to the point he passes out.

Bluey: Oh Cypher....i didn't know. You were so powerful.

:Time Skip

Bluey walks out of his cabin back at the village and sees cypher sitting by the camp fire. He hesitated to walk up to him after the events that took place yesterday he decided to walk away. Cypher raised his hand and spoke.

Cypher: Come here Bluey.

Bluey: please I don't want to be a bother. All I want is to leave your beef for now.

Cypher: don't worry I'm not going to bite now. Please come here. I want to talk.

Bluey was wondering why cypher was not looking Blueys way, so he walks up to him and sits on a log directly in front of him, which is on the other side of the campfire. He stares at the ground, scared to look at him.

Cypher: I get you're scared I I would be too as a matter of fact, I'm terrified. I sense that you're not even looking at me.

Bluey: what do you mean?

Bluey looked up and noticed his eyes were shut and asked

Bluey: why don't you open your eyes?

As Bluey said that he remembered when  cypher became in raged. His eyes were red so we thought to himself.

Bluey: did the steam burn his eyes.

Cypher: if you're wondering why my eyes are shut it is because I am blind temporarily.

Bluey: do. Do you remember anything?

Cypher: all of it. I wanted to give you my sincere apologies for my actions yesterday. I don't know what happened. I guess. Seeing sonic in that state put me in a rage that I could not control. I was terrified. I could not control my body at all. So I ask of you please forgive me.

Bluey: I understand and I accept. Honestly man, I didn't expect you to be so powerful..

Cypher: to tell you the truth Bluey I didn't either when I was fighting that robot yesterday I couldn't beat it. It damn near killed me so what changed? How did I magically become that strong?

Bluey leans back on the log and looks into the sky.

Bluey: honestly man. i'm lost for words. Ever since i came here there has been one unexplainable mystery after another. So yeah I've got nothing man.

Cypher: Yeah I get where you're coming from. My life has been a mystery up until today. You see I've only been traveling just a few months now I was a knight at a castle. They called it GreenHill and I was unaware that the very sword that I was given that very day was a mystical creature who called himself silver. I still don't know yet how we're going to get him back if we're even able to get him back that is.

Bluey: as of right now, I think our best bet is to get tails back to his dimension the same way how I came here many many years ago. When I had to defeat wolftex again and go back to my dimension so. The longer I stayed in this dimension the more I felt the destruction of the two worlds.

Cypher: seems to me that me and you are kind of the same.

Bluey: I guess so.

They both get a surge of danger coming from a distance.

Cypher turns his head around to listen behind him.

Cypher: That's tails. Coming from the castle

Bluey: oh I heard it too.

They both dash towards the distress they moved to fast to where if you blinked you would miss it.

  To be continued

Enjoy your Sunday everyone