Chapter 15 (Emerald & ruby)

Previously on GreenHill Kingdom

Cypher was introduced to the hero that saved Sonic and his friends let alone the entire world from the destruction caused by Wolftex and shadow.

Time skip

Eggman: woah woah now don't get ahead of yourself there hero.

Bluey: what's the problem. I've beaten him before. I'll just do it again...

Eggman: I'm going to stop you right there. You see Bluey the wolftex we have here today is different. He's bigger faster stronger. He isn't who you once knew.

Bluey: neither am I Eggman. I've grown in power since our last battle against wolftex.

Sonic: you haven't aged a day either Bluey how's that possible.

Bluey: I'm.. hehe you see.

Shadow: if my memory serves me right then when we revived Bluey . Hmm Bluey before you woke up  did you hear anything. A voice maybe?

Bluey: Hmm. Now that you say that I did hear something. But I couldn't quite hear it. It was a voice. A female maybe.

Cypher: seems to me that there is a lot of mysteries that need to be solved.

Shadow: But it can wait for another time. We need to focus on the task at hand.

Sonic: never thought I would say this but sadly I agree with shadow. We need to come up with a plan on how we're going to beat wolftex.

Cypher: Anyone got any bright ideas?

"Hahah" wha all of you vermin. It is your dear friend wolftex. And I've got a present for you all.

Sonic: oh great.

One after another 2 robots appear and land from the sky.

Robot 1: emerald

Robot 2: Ruby

Now now you all play nice now. Wouldn't want to see any of my friends actually getting hurt.

Sonic: Oh look Eggman he's pulling something you do all the time. And hey look the robots don't look stupid or like me....

"Eggman looks at Sonic not surprised to what Sonic said."

Sonic: Really no reaction eggy.

Cypher: is this really the time for jokes?

Shadow: Stop talking more fighting.

To be continued