A Chance Meeting

"Mom, Aunt Ashley, look at that fountain!" David's voice brought Lori-Anne back to the present. She smiled and watched as her son marveled at the cascading water.

Just then, a handsome, charismatic man approached them. He was tall, with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He carried himself with a confident grace that immediately caught Lori-Anne's attention.

"Excuse me," he said in a smooth, accented voice. "I couldn't help but notice your son enjoying the fountain. It's one of my favorite spots in Paris."

Emma and Ashley exchanged knowing glances, sensing the potential for something interesting. Lori-Anne, still cautious, managed a polite smile. "Yes, he loves it. Paris has so many beautiful places."

The man extended his hand. "I'm Jon. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Lori-Anne," she replied, shaking his hand. "This is my mother, Emma, and my aunt, Ashley."

After a few moments of pleasant conversation, Jon turned to David, who was now standing by his mother's side. "And who is this little explorer?"

David beamed up at him. "I'm David! I'm going to be an astronaut when I grow up!"

Jon laughed warmly. "That's a fantastic dream, David. Maybe one day you'll visit the stars."