Chapter ten

It has been a month since I got married and had been living here, for a weird reason I like it here. It's somewhat peaceful though his daughter has been a pain in the ass but I don't get to see Belinda's annoying face or hear her annoying voice.

I'm currently on my way to Max office, he has an office at home he works at home mostly.

My relationship with him has improved a bit, he is a good man and I even get to call him Max just like his others but my relationship with his daughter is not improving every time she sees me she always have unpleasant things to tell me.

At some point she stopped coming to the dinning to eat, just because she didn't want to see me her father convinced her with great difficulty before she started coming to the dinning but she will always glare, say something's or just ignore my presence which I appreciate the most.

I'm bored I have been at home since the day we got married and now I want to leave the house and go somewhere.

I got to his office, I knocked at the bronze door few seconds later he said a ' come in ' and I opened the door and got in.

He was sitting at his office desk with an open file at the table he looked at the file focused he looked so hot with his sleeve rolled up and few button opened with his glass on the bridge of his nose, he looks so sexy.

He looked at me with the expression that says go on.

"Hey, Max I want to go out." I said hoping he won't say no.

"To where." He inquired.

"I don't know.... I just want to get out of the house for some hours, am bored I have been inside this house since we got married." I said sincerely he looks at me and nod his head.

"Where are you planning on going." He asked again and the truth is I don't also know.

"I don't know Max."

"Then you won't be going anywhere Bianca." He said focusing on his work.

"But-." He cut me short before I finished what I want to say.

"There is no but, if you don't know where you want to go then just go back to your room and look for something to do maybe go through social media."

"I did that for the whole month and I'm tired."

"Then you should decide where you want to go."

"Okay I think I will go for shopping." I finally said because I desperately want to live this house.

"Alright, go to the room open the side drawer you will see a card there use it and shop and a bodyguard will be going with you."

"Why?, I can go by myself I don't need a bodyguard to go with me."

"That means you won't be going anywhere."

"Max!, I'm not a child I can take care of myself, I don't need anyone do that."

"Bianca without a bodyguard you won't be going anywhere."

"Okay, fine."

"The chauffeur and bodyguard will be waiting for you." He said glancing at me for a second before going back to his work.

"Okay let me go and get ready." I said and left to my room to get ready.

I changed into a blue mummy jeans and a white long sleeve tank top I wore a white sneakers I don't need high heels because I'm tall enough.

I applied a little bit of makeup and pack my hair in a high ponytail leaving stray of hair at both sides of my face, grab the card put it in my purse, grabbed my phone and leave the room.