Chapter twelve

After dinner everybody went to the living having fun before they leave, I was sitting next to Max while mom was telling me about Max and Mia's childhood.

Max was naughty when he was a child said mom and I imagined how he was then, though I know I was not born then, and Belinda kept on interfering and I just rolled my eyes.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and relieve myself.

I got to my room and went straight to the bathroom and did my business, I came out and was startled by Belinda standing in my room I looked at her confused.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked crossing my hand on my chest and she smirked.

"You don't seem happy to see me Bianca." She asked and I scoffed.

"Stop asking the obvious Belinda." I said she smirked and shook her head.

"Just look at you, you look different, you are glowing seems your husband is taking care of you." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Uh, mmm."

"Well you know It's all thanks to me that you are enjoying all this luxury." She said looking around.

I scoffed "really?, But I don't think so." I shrugged.

"You know it the truth."

"Stop dreaming Belinda, you didn't do anything for me to thank you."

"Young lady watch the way you speak to me or else."

"Belinda!! You can't come into my house follow me into my room  threaten me."

"Woah, your house?."

"Obviously! It's my husband's house so it's my house."

"Oh he is now your husband?, I thought you were against the marriage when I told you."

"Well when I said I didn't want to marry him did you let me be?, No! You forced me to marry him by threatening me so I'm now his wife and he is my husband."

"Still it's all thanks to me, so you are indebted to me." She said with an evil smile.

"Do you know who you are talking to?, I'm the wife of a billionaire, the biggest business tycoon so Belinda Benson watch the way you speak to me." I said and walked out leaving her standing in my room with her mouth agape.

Wow...

Yes......

I smirked being proud of myself for saying those words to that horrible, evil woman.

It feels so fucking good...

I walked back to the living room and I saw everybody standing up maybe about to leave.

"Oh bianca, where were you we waited for you, you didn't come we were about to leave and where is your mom." Max's mom asked I felt angry when she called Belinda my mom but it was not her fault she didn't know.

I smiled "I don't know." I shrug,  "she's probably In the bathroom." I added quickly.

"But she left here saying she's coming to you."

"Oh!, Really I did-." I was cutoff by the devil herself.

"I went upstairs but then I felt the urge to use the bathroom so I went there." Belinda said giving me an eye that did not settle down with me.

After everything they all left including Belinda, I made my way back to my room and changed in my pajamas.

I sat down on the bed when my phone bing I picked it up and saw that I have two messages from Ethan and one from Zaria.

After the wedding me and Zaria have been keeping in touch, I opened zaria's message first.

Zaria: hello bianca, how are you?, I just want to check on you hope you are fine.

Aww... Zaria is such a sweet soul.

Bianca: hey Zaria, I'm fine, thank you for checking on me, how are you and the twins.

She replied almost instantly like she has been holding the phone waiting for me.

Zaria: we are fine, how is marriage life treating you?😜

I chuckled and shook my head.

Bianca: well it has been fine so far.

I answered truthfully.

Zaria: bianca I need to go the boys are awake, good night

Bianca: good night

I put my phone down I didn't open Ethan massage yet because I don't have the energy for Ethan now.

Max came in and went straight to the bathroom after some minutes he came back wear ash sweatpants  and white shirt.

I most say he looks breathtakingly hot, I think he noticed me staring.

"Like what you see." He said and I looked away quickly, I cleared my throat.

"W-w-what, I wasn't staring." I said my face turned tomato red, he laughed deeply.

Did I tell you that his laughter is now my favorite sound?, No?, Well it is.

"Okay I believe you." He said with sarcasm.

"Really!!, I wasn't staring." I said in a low voice and he laughed again.

Oh my god he doesn't know what he is doing to me with his sexy laughter.

Bianca come off it, stop being creepy will you?.

"I said I believe you Bianca, stop acting like a child." He said and I rolled my eyes.

He lied down on the bed his right hand behind his head, he took his phone and scrolled through, he glanced at me and returned his gaze back to his phone.

"Bianca."

"Yes?"

"Mom said that she has arranged for our honeymoon." He said and I looked at him confused.

"Okay?" I said more like a question than answer.

"She said we will be leaving next week." He said and I nodded.

"Where are we going to." I asked.

"Maldives!." Woah I have always wanted to go there.

"Alright."

"Mia and Leah also arranged other honeymoon for us too." He informed me and I was dumbfounded.

"But why?... I mean mom has already did that, then why did they have to bother." I said and he shrug.

"They said it's a wedding gift."

"So where did they choose for us?."

"Santorini, Greece." He said, wow they have such a good taste.

But isn't he old for all this?, I know he is doesn't look his age but.....

"So we will be spending five days in Maldives and one week in Greece." He explained and I nodded.

So totally we will be spending twelve days, okay I like this, I lied down and turn off the lamp.

"Good night Max."

"Good night."

I slept thinking about the honeymoon, about how we will be there.

____________________________________

Hey hope you like the chapter, though even if you do you won't admit the truth, but I hope you enjoy it.😁✌️

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🖐️