Chapter twenty two

Jesus! People can be so heartless and wicked, I have been asking you guys to at least vote on my story, but non of you voted nor commented. Still I kept updating.

But someone came to chat me privately, saying all sort of shit about my book.

Like... If you don't like my book, fuck off don't read it. It's not like I'm forcing you guys to read.

Even tho, you guys refused to vote/ comment, I didn't give up on my story, I continued writing it and you guys are following it.

So why the fuck will a person, come to me privately to say all of this rude and blunt things to a fellow human being?

This should be the first and last, that someone will chat me privately to say those kind of stuff to me, please.

If you don't like my book, you don't want to comment/vote, just leave. It's not a do or die situation, please. Thank you.

____________________________________

            Bianca's outfit

I stood outside the huge, massive building, it was built with glass. Everything was glass.

I have never been here, this is my first time. He doesn't know I'm coming, I came to surprise him.

I told the driver to leave, while I stood out here admiring the place.

.... It's freaking beautiful!

I walked in, my black open toe heels, clicking on the marble floor. I saw people walking around, everybody is busy, but yet some glanced at me. I looked around and saw a receptionist desk, I walked to her.

"Hey." I greeted, while she looked up from the papers she was looking at.

"Hi." She responds, watching me carefully, "how can I help you ma'am?" She asked politely.

"Is max-" I nearly called his name, then I remembered I'm at his office. She stares at me warily, I smiled, "is Mr Maverick, in his office?"

She stares skeptically, before smiling and responding.

"No ma'am, he's in a meeting."

"Okay, can you please show me his office? I will wait for him."

"Sorry ma'am, I can't do that."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not allowed to let anybody into his office, and I don't know you or what you want."

"Oh!" I said, as I remembered she doesn't know I'm his wife, "sorry, my bad. I'm Bianca Maverick, his wife." I said.

"Oh my God-" she says, standing straight. Straighting her spine, "I'm so sorry ma'am I didn't know you are Mr Maverick's wife."

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize. You don't know me because I have never been here, and I don't think you attended the wedding."

"Yes, ma'am. I was not in town when you both got married." I informed, and i nodded.

"That explains it, so where is his office?"

"Mr Maverick's office is at the third floor, by the right side." She directed.

"Alright, thank you." I smiled and made my way to the elevator. I pressed the button, and I finally landed at the third floor.

I walked a bit and saw his office, I got in and ' oh my fucking God ' his office is the best here, tho I haven't seen the rest of the place.

But who I'm I kidding? Obviously it has to be the finest place!. He is the owner of the whole place.

The office is painted in nude color, and it was glass. You can see the city from here.

Max is really enjoying this place, I think I will be visiting here more often.

I sat at the white couch, scrolling through TikTok.

I don't know for how long, I have been sitting here. But I'm tired, and Max is not yet out of the meeting.

"Sasha, arrange a meeting with Mr Addison, next week and call the fi-"  Max was explaining to a girl who was following behind him with a note and pen, when he saw me in his office he stopped in his tracks because he wasn't expecting me.

I smiled at him as he turned to the girl next to him.

"Sasha, go to your office we will talk about this later."

"Okay sir." And with that left the office, and now his attention is fully on me. I bit my lower lip.

I stood up and immediately his eyes racked my body, and I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Hey, handsome." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, as his hands  wrapped around my waist.

I went to peck his lips, but instead he deepened the kiss, I moaned as I feel him bit my lower lip, my hands finding there way to his locks. He smirked kissing me feverishly, I felt him pushing me backwards until I felt something behind my thighs.

"Hi baby." He said briefly, before connecting our lips again.

He picked me up and placed me on his desk, this action causing some stuffs to fall from his table, but non of us cared.

I moan when I felt his erection on my abdomen, he lowered his lips to my jaw kissing it. His lips found my earlobe kissing, biting and nibbling on it.

He kissed me down my neck, and I know there most be bunch of hickeys there with the way he bit them.

"I need you baby." He voiced huskily and I could feel my meow clenching.

"I need you too." I breath out, with that he once again slammed his lips on mine.

I feel his hand on my thigh, roding my skirt up and grabbed his hand to stop him. He looked at me questioning.

"What? What's wrong baby." he asked trying to steady his breathing.

"I-i don't think here is a right place, what if somebody comes in?" I said.

"Don't worry baby nobody will come in." He said, trying to kiss me but I place my palm on his chest, shaking my head.

Like I also badly need him, but I won't like it when someone comes in and see us. Or maybe they will hear our moans.

"No, we can't do it here."

"Okay, let's go somewhere? Maybe home or a hotel? Because, Damn! You look ravishing." He said, giving me one last kiss before helping me get off the desk.

"You are wearing heels today!." He utters, staring at them.

"Mh hmm, don't you like them?"

"I fucking love them." He said practically dragging me out of his office, as we made our way out of the building.

I don't know if we are going home or to the hotel, but I'm eager for us to reach our destination.