chapter five

Above👆is ivah Maxwell Maverick

Bianca Adams

____________________________________

I closed from work early today and i took a day off from the bar because am feeling sick today getting home, I saw an expensive car parked in front of my house, I got into the house i heard voices talking in the sitting room, I closed the door and looked at the direction of the leaving room to see two heads already looking at me.

An elegant lady was sitting on the couch with Belinda, and I was shocked where did she know she lady from, I hope she hadn't cause trouble.

The woman was wearing an expensive green dress with a brown heels, a brown bag and some expensive jewelry, she looks really rich.

"Bianca come over here." Belinda called I did want to go but she have a guest so I went over.

"Wow, you look more beautiful in person." The lady said with a smile and I was confused what does she mean.

"Excuse me ma I don't understand." I said and she looked at me like 'are you dump' kind of way.

"I mean you're more beautiful in person than in picture."

"Picture?, But ma'am I don't know how did you get my picture." I asked looking at Belinda.

"Your mom gave it to me." She said with the same smile.

"Why?" I asked utterly confused and she looked from me to Belinda and cleared her throat.

"Your mom gave it to me, because am going to be your sister-in-law, and to show my brother, didn't she tell you." She said referring to Belinda smiling.

"Okay." That's all I could say.

"Hope you have seen my brothers picture." She asked before I could say anything Belinda beat me to it.

"Yeah she have seen it and she liked him so much, that she has been asking me when is their marriage taking place." She lied I wanted to talked but she gave me that evil eyes of her and I know what those look mean so I just smiled.

"Well your wedding will be coming soon, I glad you liked my big bro this much I will let him know." She said.

Wait what did she just said big bro if she's his little sister and she doesn't look like someone in her 20's then how old is her brother?, I was brought out of my thoughts.

"Okay sister-in-law I will be leaving, the designer will come tomorrow so you can choose your wedding gown." She said giving me a side hug.

Wedding gown tomorrow, so when is the wedding taking place why are they in a hurry.

"Bye." She waved at me.

"B-bye." I waved back at her before she leaved.

"Wow your wedding is going to be soon they will be telling us the date tomorrow." Belinda said excitedly I eyed her and went to my room tears already streaming down my face.