Chapter sixteen

Our plane landed safely at Santorini. I grinned happily, Max looked at me with amusement.

There was a car waiting for us. It was a black Tesla, Max asked me to get in while he speaks to the pilot.

After he finished talking to the pilot, he came into the car and the driver drove us to our destination.

•••••••••••••
Santorini, Greece... a dreamy paradise that stole my heart!

As I wander through the picturesque streets, I feel like a Greek goddess, surrounded by whitewashed houses, blue-domed churches, and winding cobblestone paths. The turquoise Aegean Sea sparkles like a diamond-encrusted bracelet, and the sunsets... oh, the sunsets! They paint the sky with hues of pink, orange, and purple, a breathtaking spectacle that leaves me awestruck.

Every corner reveals a charming surprise: a quaint cafe, a boutique filled with handmade treasures, or a stunning vista that makes my heart skip a beat. The air is filled with the sweet scent of jasmine and the soft chirping of birds, adding to the enchantment.

Santorini, you are a true gem, a haven of beauty, romance, and magic. Your charm has captured my heart, and I know I'll return to your enchanting shores again and again.

I glanced at Max, and saw him staring down at me smiling.

"This place is so beautiful." I say. His smile grown into a grin.

"Yes, so beautiful." He say, looking at me, and I understood that he was not talking about the beauty of this place, instead he was talking about me. I blushed, averting my gaze.

We went into our luxurious villa, everything is white and spacious. God! Is this place amazing?

Oh God. I don't think I want to go back to New York anytime soon. cause, Damn! This is amazing.

I have took many pics in Maldives to show, Mia, Leah and Zaria because they asked for it, and I think I'm showing mom also, she deserves them.

I know I will be taking tons of pictures too here. If I don't, what did I gain?, Definitely! Nothing.

I stood at the balcony staring at the beauty of this place, the sun was setting in such a beautiful way. I felt two pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind, I smiled and relaxed into his touch.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked, in a seductive voice, I bit my lower lip.

"Uhmm huh." I nodded, he shift my hair to the side, and I felt his lips on my neck kissing me tenderly, I almost moan. I felt my sex getting wet from this.

He trailed the kiss down to my shoulder, he turned me around so I was facing him. My eyes met his and I could see his eyes dark with need, lust, and desire and that turned me on even more, I feel my sex throbbing. I closed my eyes feeling the intellectual connection, and he found the most sensitive part on my neck and bit it, a moan escaped my lips and my pupils rolled back into my head. I feel him smirk.

"Let's go and take a shower." He said. Taking a hold of my hand, and guiding me to the bathroom.

He stripped me out of my clothes, and did the same to his clothes and we went under the shower.

•••••••••••••••

After shower, we got dressed and went to have dinner, I'm really hungry and need some energy, because Max drained all the  energy in me, in the shower.

Max took me right in the shower, it was romantic though. I have heard people talking about how 'sex in the shower is awesome' but I never believed them, because I have never done it before. But now I know and believe, it is really adventurous and amazing.

We went to a beautiful restaurant, we approached, the receptionist for our reservation.

"The name of your reservation please." The young girl said in a seductive voice, gawking at Max. And I felt like plucking her eyes out, it almost seems like I'm invisible to her. I rolled my eyes.

"Maverick." Max says.

"This way sir." She said, Max. Wrapped his arm around my waist, and she glanced at me and his hand that's on my waist, and rolled her eyes, leading us to our table.

She really got some nerves there, she was literally eye-fucking my husband in front of me. And she even has the nerves to roll her eyes at me? Wow.

She took us to a private room where we are the only ones, I looked around and it was really beautiful. White Walls, coffee brown floor, and the place was lit with candles. It smells so nice in here.

Max pulled a chair for me to sit. 'Such a gentle man'. I sat down, he round to the other side and sat. I picked the menu to see what they have, Max was also doing the same.

"What can I get you sir?" She asked. But I taught she's a receptionist, why is she asking Max what he wants?.... isn't she supposed to recommend a waitress/waiter for us?

"Babe. What do you want to order?" Max asked me. And she scoffed, eyeing me. I smirked at her and return my gaze back to the menu.

"I'm not quite sure, why don't you place an order for the both of us?" I said in a sweet voice, after checking the menu, all the foods are mouth watering but I don't seem to decide what I want.

"Alright, love." I like it that Max is calling me all this sweet names, the girl is annoyed by it.

"Can you get us two cheese steak, chicken fingers, fries, meatloaf, lamb stew and red wine."

"Sure, sir." She said, eyeing me before living.

"Why are you looking at her, that way?" Max asked after she left. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Didn't you see the way she was looking at you?" I asked him. "... And she kept eyeing me all the time, and she was literally eye-fucking you."

He laughed so loud, staring at me. I don't understand why he was laughing.

"So, she found me attractive?, And you are jealous!"  He said, I rolled my eyes for the tenth time tonight.

"Jealous?, Why will I be?. If she finds you attractive and likes you then, you can both date each other but she should stop looking at me like that.... Like it was rude of her. I know how it feels to lose a job and I don't know why she works here, if not I would have reported her to the manager and you know what that means.." I said. He smiles and nod.

"I know you are jealous." He says and I rolled my eyes. "Bianca you really have a good heart." He says and I smiled.

The door opened and I saw our food coming, and my stomach growls at the sight.

The waiter came in placing our foods on the table. The rude girl did come back, this time is a guy

"Good evening sir and ma'am. I will be your waiter for the day, if you need anything." He said, bowing while giving me a flirtatious look.

What's wrong with the employees of this restaurant?. Can't they focus on their job?

"Thank you." Max said. Glaring at the the guy, I almost bust into laughter by his face expression.

The guy left, but still Max was still glaring at his back.

"Why are you looking at the poor guy, like that." I teased repeating his words, he rolled his eyes.

I bust into a fit of laughter, because he looks funny.

"You look so funny when you roll your eyes. Don't do it again." I said  laughing and he rolled his eyes again.

We ate and converse, Max ordered sea food for us. I must say the food here is delicious. I would had love to come back here, but because of their workers, I don't think I will come back here again.

They are creepy and annoying as fuck.

Their wine and seafood are divine too.