Invasion part 1

Nine pov:

I was awoken by a loud explosion which knocked me out of my beach chair. "What was that!?" I growled in annoyance as I quickly got up. "When did that get there!?" Fiona yells as she points to the sky above the city which turned and saw a huge fleet of ships in the sky. "What the chaos!?! When did an invasion decide to appear!" I yelled in frustration of this stupid inconvenience. "I don't know, but my chaos Emerald is in that city and I am not losing it! It wasn't easy!" Fiona yells as she begins a mad dash to the city.

"Ughhh!!! I should've known that a blue hedgehog was gonna somehow attract something like this." I grunted as I ran to the city. "I just hope that kid doesn't die. I did not spent all my time training him just for to die!"

Your pov

It was chaos out here! Once the three of us got off the Ferris wheel we were on the ground watching as a bunch of robots were landing and attacking the city. "Nooo!!! It was supposed to be a good day!!" Sally yells in anger. "Tell me about! I was not looking forward for a- Duck!!" I yelled as I quickly spin attacked a silvery robot. "What the?! What was that!" Sally yells in surprise. "That was my spin attack." I told her. "How did you managed to hit it so quickly?" She asks me.

"Let's just say, I have an incredible running game." I said with a smirk. "Can you get me to the castle? I have to make sure my family is safe!" She tells me in worry. "Hop on!" I said as she ran up to me and stops. "Uhhhh, how?" She asks me. "Piggyback style!" I happily said as Nicole snorted. "Alright." She said as she hopped onto my back and I made sure to grab on to her legs so she won't fall off when I run and I felt her arms wrapped around me. It was oddly warm feeling someone on me, but this wasn't the time to ask questions about this right now. "Alright! Hang on tight!" I announced as I began to run and I heard her scream in surprise.

I was running through the city and smashing robots as I jumped on their heads. I couldn't do a regular spin jump, just a regular jump since I have passengers on my back and hands. "Ughhh!! My head is spinning." Sally said with dizzy eyes. "Sorry." I apologized. "It's ok.... As long as you are destroying robots and getting me to the castle, it's fine." She said. "Look out!" Nicole yells out as I move out of the way from a barrage of lasers. I turn to see a silvery looking MotoBug.

 I turn to see a silvery looking MotoBug

"Ahh nuts." I growled as as began running from the Motobugs as they began chasing me all the while shooting at me. "This is ridiculous." I said as a large blast appears in front of me and knocked us to the ground which Sally fell off and I dropped Nicole. "Oww!!" I yelled as I saw Sally was slowly getting up. Then a bunch of robots, motobugs, and what appears to be Buzz-Bombers began to circle around us.

 Then a bunch of robots, motobugs, and what appears to be Buzz-Bombers began to circle around us

"You are under arrest. This nation is now under Dr. Robotnick's rule." One of the humanoid robots said. "Is it really a nation if the kingdom is just one city?" Asked one of the robots. "Not the time H-0047." "What's the name plan, Sally?" I asked her as I went over to her. "I'm not having my kingdom and citizens get taken over by a disgraced scientist." She says as she got to a fighting pose and I went to a fighting pose as well. "Good plan! Smash as many robots as I can!" I smirked as we got ready.

"You are choosing to die fighting. We shall grant you the right to be brutally slaughtered." The robot said as they began arming the guns but then a small ball appears in front of them and exploding. "Stay away from my emerald!" I heard the familiar female voice as Fiona came in and slam her bat on a MotoBug. Then Nine comes in with a blaster firing at the buzz-Bombers. Then a random bat girl comes in and slashed a bunch of robots. "Rouge!" Sally yells.

"That's Rouge!?" I thought in surprise but I quickly snapped out of it as I remembered what was going on. I then spin dashed into a bunch of robots as the five of us were destroying the robots around us. "Glad that you two managed to arrive." I smirked to Nine who groans. "You're just lucky that I even came." He said which I chuckled as I knew he cared in his own way. "Is the emerald ok!" Fiona demands. "Emerald?" Rouge asks as her ears perked up.

"Don't worry, it's in my quilllllllaaaahhhhh!!!" I yelled as I was punched from behind and the chaos emerald fell off of my quills. "No!" Me and Fiona yelled as a robot grabbed it. "A unknown energy has been found. Robotnick will love this." The robot said. "Let go of that Emerald!" Fiona yelled as the robot threw it to a Buzz-Bomber who catches it with its antenna and flies off. "We need to get that emerald back!" Fiona yells as she slams her bat angrily at a MotoBug. "We need to stop this invasion." Sally said.

"May I make a suggestion." Nicole said from the ground. "Go ahead Nicole." Nine said as he stabbed a robot with his robot tails. "If can get to the main control signal, I can cause a virus to all the robots." She said. "I'm gonna guess it's at one of those ships." Rouge says. "Then I'm gonna need you to take Nicole and plug her in. She can do all the hacking and make sure she comes back in one piece." Nine said as he picked up Nicole and toss her to Rouge.

"(Y/n), I need you to get the emerald back. I cant be the reason this world gets conquered." Nine tells me. "Got it!" I yelled as I was about to run but Sally stopped me. "While you doing that, make sure my family is safe. Knowing where that wasp like robot is going, Robotnick is gonna be at the castle. So don't worry about go to another location." She tells me. "Got it! Do you need me to take you?" I asked her. "No, I'm gonna stick with these two and keep my people safe. Now go!" She yells as I nod and zoom off to the castle. "Alright. Time to meet the Eggman of this world. It's gonna be so much fun messing with him." I smirked as I spin attacked a MotoBug in the process.