Green Hill (Night) part 3

Your pov:

"Yeah!!!! This is awesome!" I yelled as I jumped up to avoid the giant robots mouth. "Time to do some homing attack." I said as I homed attacked its eye which made it flinched as I landed in the ground. "Ha! I got a hit and you don't!" I exclaimed with a smirk as the robot roars in angry. "Did I struck a nerve?" I sarcastically asked as the robot was about to attack but something just blasted a rocket into the robots mouth which blew up half of the robot.

"Hey! I wasn't done with this robot!?" I yelled as small plane like ship flew towards me and began to hover. The cockpit opened and I saw that it was Nine. "Oh hey, Nine." I said with a wave. "Yeah, hey. Anyway, I came by to give you this." He said as he toss me a small gadget. "Uhhhh, what's this?" I asked him. "It's an ear communicator. Next time take one so we can keep in touch. Now if you need me, I have to make sure the girls have a safe pick up before they crash." Nine said as he immediately leaves.

"Crash?" I said in confusion a I shrugged and I put the device into my ear. "Not sure how this would work, but anyway, I have a scientist to beat and mock." I said as I began running through the green hill greenery. "This place is very beautifuOhmygoodness!!!" I yelled as I barely missed a laser. I looked to see that it came from a horde of badniks. "I see y'all want to play. Then let's play!" I said as I zoomed towards them.

I began smashing and spin dashing through tons of bots like I was in the sonic games on the commercials.... Man I really wish the hospital had games for me to play instead of just a tv filled with streaming service. Anyway, I kept bursting through the army of robots as I was running through the grass. Honestly the place is amazing, there was tons of beautiful lakes around, loopdeloops, which was very fun to run through. The strangest part of this place is all the floating platforms hovering around the place.

Huh, I always thought the floating platforms were just a game thing but I guess it's an actual thing. "I wonder how these things are even floating?" I said to myself as I was currently standing on one of the platforms. "Now, if I was an evil scientist, where would I be?" I asked myself. "Squashing a hedgehog!" I heard someone yell as I turn to see Eggman fixing to hit me with a chained spikeball that was attached to his eggmobile.

"Oh snap!" I yelled as I jumped out of the way as the ball slams into the platform. "How nice of you to slam by." I said as I was on top of a tree. "Why thanks, I'm not surprised to see you here. I've been expecting you." He said with wicked smile. "Awwww, I'm in your head. You must care about me." I said with a small laugh. "The opposite, after our meet at Mobotropolis, I made sure to be prepared for you." He told me.

"Let me guess, you built a robot to fight me?" I asked. "Hah! I didn't bother wasting my time on building a robot to fight you! I built something for me to personally destroy you." He said as he dropped the chainball as some Buzzbombers dropped a robot body that looks like it would be used by the eggmobile.

" He said as he dropped the chainball as some Buzzbombers dropped a robot body that looks like it would be used by the eggmobile

"Behold! My egg battle suit!" He said as he had his eggmobile attached to the battle suit. The thing powered on and it grabbed the chain to spike ball and began to move it like a lasso. "Now let's play squash the hedgehog! Hehehehe Hahahahhahahahah!!!!!" Eggman said as he began laughing evilly and I was ready to fight.