Enjoying the festivities

Nine pov:

"Ahhhhh.... This is such peaceful." I said as I was laying back on a beach chair. "I agree. It's certainly much quieter when that blue hedgehog isn't around." Fiona said as she was on her beach chair. "I have to ask. Why are you with that guy?" She asked me as I sighed. "At first it was because he wouldn't leave me alone when we first met. Then I had to have a stupid sense of not being a total jerk to not leave him out in the rain and catch a cold and die in my clearing." I answered.

"So why did it continue?" She asked me. "Honestly... I kinda betrayed my very first friend because he only saw me as someone he knows.... Even after I betrayed him, he didn't stop wanting to be my friend and even if I didn't listen. So In a way.... Helping this chipper kid, is sort of repaying for my betrayal. Also, I kinda gotten used to him living with me. Even if he does bug the ever daylights out of me." I chuckled. "I can understand. He has the personality to want to be friends with someone even when they tried to stab him."

She laughed. "I saw, and might I say, you looked great." I told her. "Why thank you. I try my best. Also your metal tails were certainly a shock." She said. "Yeah, sorry about that. But I certainly wasn't gonna be a hostage." I said. "Hehe! .....You two weren't even planning on taking me to jail.... Were you?" She asked me. "Me? No. The hero, probably." I answered. "Heh! Maybe the three of us could be partners. He be all hero while I steal something during the whole distraction and you make me come cool stuff?" She suggested.

"Nahhh... as much as that sounds nice. I rather just spend my time in my new house and away from all the annoying people of this world.... Well, almost everyone, (y/n) is probably not gonna be leaving me alone anytime soon and you're always welcome to my new lab/house." I told her. "I can understand that and I think I would like that." She said as I smiled of the thought of seeing her again. "Perhaps once this is done, we'll go find a place for my lab so you will know where I'm at?" I suggested. "Hmmm.... Sure. It would be nice to have a place to lay low or stay away from people." She said which made me smile.

"Maybe meeting that dumb hedgehog wasn't a bad thing." I thought as I sighed in contempt.

Your pov:

"So where are we going first?" I asked her. "I heard the games are supposed to be fun this year." She said as she lead us to.... High Striker. "Care to test your strength?" She asked me as she hands me a small mallet. "Whoah! So this is that mallet game." I said in awe as I grabbed the mallet and gave her Nicole.

"Let's see how this goes." I said as I swung onto the target and it reached to 2. "Ahhh too bad. Looks like somebody is certainly not gonna win his girl a prize." The booth operator rudely jokes as he then laughs. "Let me try." Sally said as she grabbed the mallet and hands me Nicole. She then slams the mallet hard which the puck hits the bell. "I believe, I won a prize." Sally smirked as the shocked operator hands her a purple plush rabbit. "Thank you." She says as she hands me the plush.

"Wow! That was awesome!" I said in awe as we moved on. "Thanks, I didn't like that guys attitude to you and he clearly rigged it." She told me. "Really? Then how did you managed to win?" I asked her. "Heh! I have these two rings on my wrist which boost my strength whenever I need it." She told me. "Fascinating." Nicole said. "That's amazing! Do you have anymore that I could use?" I asked her which she giggles. "Sorry, but their property of the royal family. I can't give them to anyone." She told me. "Awww.... I understand. But still, that was so cool!" I said.

"You are very impressed by everything, Aren't you." She chuckled. "Yeahhhh... I get that a lot. Especially from Nine." I said "Well, I find it very adorable. She said as I felt my cheeks warm up for some reason but I ignored it. We went on to play so many games and other fun attractions which all three of us were having fun. Currently we were on a Ferris wheel which overlooked the castle and the sunset. "This was the best day ever!" I yelled as I looked down as Nicole and Sally giggled. "I'm glad that you had a good time and I'm glad that I enjoyed it as well." Sally said.