Green Hill (night) part two

Your pov:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! This was a terrible idea!!" I yelled as I was falling through the sky. "I need to think of a good landing- Is that Buzz Bomber?" I asked myself as I saw the robot in question flying towards me. ".....I think I have an idea." I said with a smile as the robot fly close to me which I used my homing attack but i didn't destroy it as I quickly got on top of it and slammed my fist to the back of it and grabbed onto the wires.

"Alright! Time for all those years of watching tv and action sci fi knowledge to come into play!" I yelled as I moved the wires to pilot this bot to land on the ground safely. But all the sudden I was zooming down to the ground in extreme speeds. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I was yelling as I was trying to slow this robot down but the wires weren't working!?  "Why isn't this working!?" I yelled in confusion as I crashed onto the ground.

Nine pov:

I was running through the halls until I had finally reached to the hanger. "Alright, let's see what kind of plane that this tails has." I said as I walked in to see that the hanger was huge. "......I'm starting to see why this airship city was a failure on power." I deadpanned as I looked around till I finally saw the plane in question.

" I deadpanned as I looked around till I finally saw the plane in question

(Imagine the red parts are yellow.)

".....Meh. It's a bit too cutesy for my taste, but I will admit that it's better than a dumb biplane." I said with a small smile as I ran up to the plane and opened the cockpit and entered the pilot seat. "Ooo! This is one comfy seat." I said as I took note of this extremely comfy soft seat. "I need to ask Millie what she used to make this seat once this mission is over. I really need this seat for my plane." I said to myself as I pressed a button that turned on the plane.

"Hover mode activated." A computer voice said as I pulled up and I pressed the jet mode. "Jet mode engaged." It said as I flew out of the hanger and was in the sky.

Your pov:

"Owwwwww...." I groaned as I slowly got up from the ground from nearly surviving that crazy crash. "I can't believe the wires didn't work?" I said in confusion as I was suddenly surrounded by those Eggpawn robots. "You are surrounded! Give up and we'll shoot." An Eggpawn said. "Don't you mean or?" I asked in confusion. "I know what I said." It said as the pawns trained their guns at me.

"I see." I said as I then zoomed towards the robots as they began blasting their guns at me which I dodged and began taking them out one by one. "Psh! Looks like me one and robots zero." I smirked as I gave a thumbs up. All of the sudden the ground began shaking for some reason. "Huh?" I said in confusion as something huge bursts out of the ground.

"The heck is that thing!?" I yelled in surprise as I saw the huge robot looming down on me

"The heck is that thing!?" I yelled in surprise as I saw the huge robot looming down on me. "Bring it on!" I yelled with stars in my eyes.

Sally pov:

"Alright. We're fixing to be over the airship. Please do not jump until I say so." Nicole said through the intercom. "What moron jumps before they are told that it's safe to jump?" Fiona asks in disbelief as I hand her a parachute. "Glad this airship has some parachutes in stock." I said I put on my parachute. "So what's the plan?" Fiona asks me.

"We're gonna jump to the airship, find the bridge and send it crashing to the ground." I explained to her. "Wouldn't that ruin the scenery?" Fiona asks me. ".......I mean.... I'm sure someone will come by and send some sort of cleanup crew." I awkwardly said as I did not think of that. "May I just say..... I am really enjoying getting to know you." She smirked as I quickly opened the door which earned a laugh from her. "Anyway, are we clear to jump?" I asked Nicole.

"You are clear to jump. Land safely." Nicole said as me and Fiona jumped out of the door and are on our way to crash an airship.

No pov:

At the deck of the airship two EggPawns were standing guard. "I am so glad that we are standing guard again." The first Eggpawn said. "Me two. After that failed invasion and when that bat tossed us. I am so glad that we got rebuilt and this time we are prepared." The second pawn said. "Yeah! Let's see anyone try to get pass us this tiiiiiii!!!" The first pawn yelled out as Sally came down and kicked it off the deck.

"Z-0360!!! You'll pay for tha-" The Eggpawn was interrupted as Fiona came in and slammed the pawn off the deck with her bat. "Wow. Rouge was right. It was easy to get on one of Robotnik's airship." Sally said as she took off her parachute. "Tell me about it." Fiona said as she also took off her parachute. "Now let's take this airship down." Sally said with a smirk as the two girls ran into the airship.