Invasion part 2

Sally pov:

"So what's the princess doing out of her castle?" The red fox, who I believe to be Fiona Fox from the news reports, asked me. "Wait what?" The multi tailed fox, which I believe from (y/n) is named Nine, said in surprise as he blasts a Eggpawn. "Would you believe it that I snuck out to have some fun?" I said as I punched a MotoBug. "Ughhhh...." "Tch! Nice to know that the princess likes to mingle with the common folk." Nine groaned and Fiona snorted.

"Watch the left." Fiona says as I saw a Buzz Bomber firing its machine gun at me which I jumped right and then charged at it and slammed my fist on its head. "Thanks" I yelled as I then kicked a Eggpawn in the knee. "So how did (y/n) ran into you?" Nine asked me. "Well we literally bumped into each other." I said. "Wait? You met before this?" Nine said in surprise. "Yep. Also he told me everything." I told him. "Seriously! I let him go to a city and he already tells people about himself and who we are?!" Nine yells out.

"And he told you about the emerald and me!?" Fiona yells. "Actually he only mentioned the emerald and a thief. I only know you from the news." I answered her. "Good enough." Fiona said as she swung a bat at a Buzz-Bomber. Then all of the sudden something slammed to the ground knocking us down to our butts. "What?" I said as I looked up to see a new robot that Robotnick must've made when he was thrown out of the kingdom.

 "What?" I said as I looked up to see a new robot that Robotnick must've made when he was thrown out of the kingdom

No pov:

High in the sky at a viewing deck of the main airship. Two EggPawns were watching the carnage from below. "Looks like a Splats is fixing to squish someone." An Eggpawn said. "Glad it's not us." The other Eggpawn said. "I'm also glad that we're not down there." "Yep! We get the easy job of watching the skies." "Yeah! Like who's gonna-" The Eggpawn was interrupted by Rouge who knocks him off the airship. "Z-0360! You'll pay for-" The Eggpawn was immediately pushed out of the airship before it could raise its gun.

"Was that really necessary?" Nicole asks the bay who smirks. "Why of course. It was more fun that way." She answered as she walks up to the door. "Hmmm... looks like the only way to access it is by entering a code." Rouge said. "Plug me in. I can get us in." Nicole said as a wire pops out of the tablet. "Got it." Rouge said as she plugged Nicole in. After a few seconds, the door opened. "Alright. Let's find the main control room." Nicole said as Rouge flies in.

Your pov:

"Take that!!" I yelled as I spin dashed a bunch of Motobugs that were attacking a family. "Get indoors!" I yelled as they nod and ran to the nearest building. "Help!!" I heard a yell as I saw civilians getting grabbed by huge spider robots and were being thrown inside its robotic stomach.

 "Help!!" I heard a yell as I saw civilians getting grabbed by huge spider robots and were being thrown inside its robotic stomach