Green Hill (Night) part 1

Your pov:

"Well..... that was a movie." Sally said as we left the theater room. "I still can't believe that Millie only had one movie." I said. "I think it just came with the airship." She said. "I just wished the movie wasn't a romance movie." "Tell me about it! It was so awkward." "Very awkward! It was very obvious that it was made for couples." I said as we walked to an elevator and walked in.

I then pressed a button that would take us to one of the bed room floors. "Ughhh.... If only this place wasn't so big." I groaned to myself as the elevator begins moving. "Anyway, that movie was.... Way too romantically....." it was wayyyy to romantic feeling that I thought there was gonna be a break." Sally says. "But there wasn't! It was just one big moment of lovey dovey that was just way too awkward for me." I yelled.

"I just wished there were other movies so we could've changed it, but.... It was all there is." She said with a sigh. "Well, if we get to a city, we'll just get some movies." I said. "And other stuff. Because I have a feeling that the rooms are gonna be empty." "That is if we can even find a room. This place is a maze. I'll be surprised that we could even find our way to the rooms." I said.

"You two, do know that I am connected to the airship? I can help you find a room." We heard Nicole's voice coming from the speaker. "......Of course!" "We obviously didn't forget about that!" Me and Sally both laughed nervously as we totally forgot about Nicole being part of the airship. "So how was the movie?" She asked us. "It was...." "It was a total romance movie." We both answered as the elevator stops. "If you two want, I have dozens of movies logged into my database." Nicole said as we walked out.

"What? But why didn't you mention that when me and Nine were living outdoors? You knew how bored I was during free time?" I asked. "You never asked." She told me. "......Are any of them from (y/n)'s world?" Sally asks her. "Why?" I asked her. "I really want to know more about you and your old world." She tells me. "Really?" I said in surprise. "Of course. You're my first friend and this alternate zones thing really peaks my interest." She tells me.

"Huh. Well I'll be happy to tell you everything, but not right today. It's late and I am ready for bed." I said with a yawn. "Agreed. It's been one long day." She said as she stretched her arms. "Tell me about it." I said as an alarm goes off. "Oh what now!?" Me and Sally groaned as we then began our travel to the bridge.

After a while we managed to get to the bridge. "What's going on!?" The two of us yelled as we Saw Nine standing by the round terminal table, Millie sleeping on a chair, and Fiona leaning on the wall. "We reached to where the emerald is at." Fiona says. "And Robotnik is here!?" Nine yells as he points to an airship that had the Eggman logo. "Ughhhh...." Me and Sally groaned. "It's too late for this..." I groaned in despair. "Well, looks like we're gonna have to get the emerald now." Sally said.

"Where are we anyway?" I ask. "We are currently above.... Green hill." Nicole answers. "What!?" I yelled as I ran to the window and I saw the familiar location of any Sonic game.

 "What!?" I yelled as I ran to the window and I saw the familiar location of any Sonic game

"Let's gooooooooo!!!!" I yelled as I ran out of the bridge.

No pov:

".....What's so special about Green Hill?" Fiona asks in confusion. "Ughhhh.... Don't ask. ....Nicole, please help the idiot find his way out of the airship. I doubt I can stop him at the moment. He's way too excited." Nine groans.

Your pov:

It took me a while and with Nicole's help, I was able to find an exit hatch for me to get to green hill. "So when does the airship land so I can run through Green Hill?" I asked Nicole as I looked out the door. "Land? Oh no! You're jumping!" She told me. "What!?" I yelled in shock as Nicole was shaking her head on a video screen. "Great.... Welp! I guess if Sonic could do this, then I can." I said as I jumped. "Wait!? I didn't say now?!" I heard her called out as I was falling through the sky. "Ooohhhh...." I said in fear.

No pov:
Bridge

"Ughhh.... That moron jumped early." Nine groaned in frustration as he watched the video monitor. "Nicole! Fly us close to that airship. Fiona, I need you to follow me and together we're gonna take that airship down." Sally said. "Ok." Fiona said with a shrug as she follows Sally out of the bridge. "Wait! We need a better plan! Gahhhh!!! Nicole! Is there a plane in the hanger?" Nine asks Nicole. "Hmmm.... One. But it's kinda small." Nicole told him.

"I don't care. Those three trigger happy lunatics are most likely gonna need an a lift back to the airship and some aerial support." Nine said as he rubs his temple. "Of course, I'll stay here and keep the airship steady and out of harms away once the two girls board the other airship. And I'll keep an eye on your female counterpart." Nicole said as she motions to the sleeping female kitsune.

"Alright, stay safe." Nine said as he runs out of the bridge as Nicole sighs. "How did I end up with one of the most crazy bunch of people in all of the zones?" She asked herself as she then looks out the window to judge how high to be above the enemy airship so the two girls could jump on board safely.