The Sky Patrol

Your pov:

"Allow me to start the tour with a nice escalator ride to the Sky Patrol." Millie said as all of us were going an escalator to the airship. "How did you get power to this? I read that the aircity biggest flaw was lack of power. How did you managed to get power to this place?" Sally asks. "I'll tell you when we get to that part of the tour. Sorry, I just always wanted to do a tour of this place and it's also better to show you." Millie told her.

"Alright. You're the tour guide." Sally smiled as Millie was shaking in excitement as we entered the airship. "The bottom is where all the heavy equipment is at. Like the engine room, the power generator, weapons room, security room, equipment room, a land vehicle hanger. The hanger for airplanes and other aerial vehicles are on the top. Let's start with the power room." She tells us as we walked through the halls.

"This is the power generator room where all the power is coming from." Millie said as we entered a room where a huge gigantic sphere with a massive red star ring in it which was giving off enormous energy.

" Millie said as we entered a room where a huge gigantic sphere with a massive red star ring in it which was giving off enormous energy

"Is that a red star ring?" I said in surprise. "Yep! I managed to invent it myself. That ring alone, powers the entire airship." She tells us. "I do love the color." Fiona said. "Fascinating...." Nine said as he looks at the machine. "Truly fascinating..." he adds. "Thank you. It's one of my favorite inventions. Now let's move on with the tour". Millie said as we moved on.

She then showed us several different places of the airship and I could tell why this was supposed to be an aircity. We saw a mall like room, a hospital room, dozens of recreational rooms, several kitchens and restaurants rooms, this aircity also has maybe thousands of rooms for living and sleeping, which has a bedroom, a small kitchen, bathroom, and a living room. Essentially this entire airship is like one big city that I can't believe could fit in here.

We also saw a huge open area that a small section of the outdoor area is a pool area. Then there's also a small forest room which I guess is used as an oxygen room or just a garden that people would love to enjoy. After all that walking around, we arrived to the bridge. "And this is the bridge! It has five floors. Each one is used to pilot and navigate the Sky patrol wherever it needs to go." Millie says as me, Nine, Sally, and Fiona were groaning and were on the ground trying  recover from all that walking and standing from seeing every part of this airship and I was ready to find a room and claim it as my room and have a good sleep.

"That's great...." Sally says as she was found a chair and sat down to rest her legs. "I'm sure glad that I don't have legs." Nicole said with a smile. ".....Prepare to be part of the aircity." Nine said as he walks over to a round terminal looking thing and plugs Nicole in. "Wait what?" She said as she suddenly pops up like a hologram above the terminal, although I'm not sure why she was only a head still? "Oh.... My.... Gosh.... I can see every part of the airship!?" Nicole yells in shock.

"Woah! I never thought about adding a AI to the computer systems! I've been doing it manually." Millie said in awe. "She's very easy to impress." Fiona chuckled. "Thanks again for letting us use your airship." I said. "It's no problem. I've been meaning to fly this thing out of this town anyway and now I have an awesome reason to fly this badgirl." Millie says with her tails wagging.

"Alright, I have looked through every system and I can begin the lift off whenever you want." Nicole told us. "Cool! Uhmmm.... Begin the lift off." Millie said as Nicole salutes like a sailor which I giggled. "Beginning liftoff." She said as we then felt the airship moving up. "Uhhhhh.... Is it supposed to shake like this?" Fiona said as she, Me, Nine, and Sally braced for anything, "it's normal for an airship like this to shake for the first time going up. I'm sure after some time, and some modifications, it will be a steady flow whenever we liftoff." Millie said as we looked out the window of the bridge to see that we were going very high in the sky.

"Wow... we are really.... High up...." Sally said as she looked out the window before walking back to the doorway. ".......Yep that's all I needed to see." I said as I took one look out and saw one long fall and I walked to where Sally was. "I think I'm going to look for a room to call my own." I said. "I'll join you." Sally said as we left the bridge. "Sooo.... How is your first day out of the kingdom?" I asked her as we walked through the halls. "So far, I've seen a aircity and been higher in the sky than I very thought and I met the female version of Nine. So it's been interesting. Although I could do without the height that we are." She said as I laughed.

"Yeah! I thought I was gonna fall when I looked out the window." "Me too!" We both said as we continued walking. "I'm glad that I'm out here. I can't wait to see more of the world." Sally said. "Me too. I mean there's so much I want to see and do." I said. "Me two.... I'm glad that that you took me on this adventure." She said with a smile. "You're welcome. And I'm glad that you're here as well. Honestly you're a lot of fun to hang with." I told her as she smiled.

"Well, Your welcome." She giggled. "So what do you want to do now? Because I have a feeling that this airship is gonna be slow." Sally adds. "Hmmm.... I did saw a movie theater room. Maybe there's some movies that we could watch. I never been to a movie theater before." I said. "I have and it's amazing." She said. "Ah man! What are we waiting for? Let's go!!" I yelled in excitement as I grabbed her hand and began running. "Wait!? I can't run as fast as you!" She yelled as she was laughing and trying to match my pace but I slowed down to hers.

Elsewhere
No pov:

"At last!!! I found the location of a chaos emerald!" Yelled Dr. Robotnik who jumped up in excitement of the computer showing a map with a dot on it. "That's great news, sir." Orbot said as he floated in along with Cubot. "Well let's go on down and get the cow." Cubot said. "......Sure." Robotnik said  with an eyebrow raised. "So sir, what if this blue hedgehog is there?" Orbot asked. "That's why I've built something to combat that pesky hedgehog,just incase." He said as he presses a button to where Belle was at who was polishing the robot.

"Belle! How is the machine?" Robotnik yells as Belle jumps in surprise before straightening up and salutes. "The machine is ready, dad." She says as Robotnik smirks. "Excellent! Prepare it for launch." He says. "Aye, sir." She says. "Goooood. That annoying hedgehog is gonna feel my sweet, sweet revenge, soooooon." He grins evilly as the next moment an egg battleship flies towards the where the chaos emerald is at.