Eleven Tails

Your pov:

I looked at the hand for a while until I realized that I was trailing off so I quickly shook her hand. "Sorry, it's nice to meet you. I'm (y/n) the hedgehog and... haha... I just doing what I need to do. I didn't like what those girls were doing." I answered. "Wow, you really are a hero!" She yells in amazement with stars in her eyes. "So what brings you into this little village?" She asked me.

"Oh, well me and my friends are trying to find a vehicle to travel because we're searching for powerful gems called chaos emeralds before Dr. Robotnik does." I answered her. "Woah! Wait! I have an airship! You guys can use it!" She tells me. "Really?!" I said in surprise. "Of course! I built it myself. You want to see!?" She asks me in excitement. "Sure." I said as she grabbed my hand and starts pulling me to where her airship is.

Time skip
Nine pov:

"Any luck?" I ask Sally and Fiona. "No." "Nope." "Ughh... I had no luck either." We all said. "What about (y/n)?" Nicole asks. "I don't know? But where is he?" I asked as Sally and Fiona shrugged until a fast moving blue blur appeared and stopped to show the blue hedgehog in question. "Guys! I found an airship! And a pilot!" He says in excitement. "Good. I was beginning to think this town was a waste of space." I grunted. "So what's this pilot like?" Fiona asks.

"......Sooooo..... you may want to sit down for this." He began as I raised an eyebrow as I then heard a voice calling. "Hey!" I turned and did a double take when I saw a female version of me!?!!!??!!? "Nine?!" Sally and Fiona says in shock as I was just staring at the counterpart in shock as she then stops and was panting as she was catching her breath. "Wow.... You really can run fast..... anyway, I couldn't wait. I had to meet.... Woah! Your them!"

This copy says in an annoying excited voice as she then runs up to me and grabs my hand. "Oh my gosh! You're the fox! You are my hero!" She yells out as she sports a huge smile and stars in her eyes. "W-what?" I said in confusion as I looked to Sally and Fiona shrugged in confusion. "When I saw a fox with two tails just like me, fighting all those robots, you inspired me to be proud of my two tails and that I want to help people two! Just like you!" She yells out as I lean back.

"Uhhhhhhh.... Can you.... Excuse me for a second.... I need to talk to (y/n) in private." I told her as she lets go of my hand. "Of course!" She says. "Great! .... This is Fiona and Sally... and this is Nicole! Feel free to get to know each other." I said as I hand her Nicole and I grabbed (y/n)'s hand and dragged him off so I can talk to him in private.

"Okay..... Why is there a female me here!?!" I yelled. "I thought about that when I saw her, but then she told me her name. It's Millie Prower." (Y/n) told me. "But that's impossible? I even put in the name Tailsssss oh my gosh.... She isn't called Tails because there is no Sonic! Aw man.... I can't believe there's a female me! Here." I said in shock. "Well.... She has an airship and trust me, it's awesome! She told me it was an abandoned airship city project but wasn't completed due to power and other issues. But she fixed it and she says we can use it and she is going to be our pilot!"

He told me as I sighed. "Look.... I'm not sure I want to be with a female version of me. I came here to be away from.... Anything that frustrates me. I can't be around her." I told him. "But, she's not you. She's Millie. Think of her as a little sister. Besides.... I saw her getting bullied and if I wasn't here.... There would've been a good chance she would be just like you." He told me as I widen my eyes.

"She was...." "Yeah, but you could change that, you could be her mentor and she could be her own fox." He told me as I began thinking for a bit and I then sighed as we walked back to the group. "Alright... let's see this airship." I said. "Yes! You are gonna love it!" She says in excitement as I then stopped her. "Oh and.... If anyone bugs you.... Tell me. Because I can make sure that it will never happen." I told her. "Uhh... thank you. Now everyone, follow me." She said as we begin to follow her.

"That was sweet." (Y/n) said. "I'll be darn if she becomes like me." I said as we walked through town.

Time skip

We had walked for a good two miles out of town to a small entrance. "This is where the airship is at. So don't be surprised by how big it is." Mille told us. "I heard about the project from my dad. But I don't think it's that big." Sally said as we walked through the entrance. "Trust me. It's huge." (Y/n) said as he raised his arms to exaggerate how big it is. "I doubt it." I said as we walked out of an exit and we saw the most gigantic piece of airship I have ever seen.

(For those are wondering about how big, you see that green in that dome? Yeah those dark green things are trees

(For those are wondering about how big, you see that green in that dome? Yeah those dark green things are trees. This airship is supposed to be one big flying city that was abandoned and was rebuilt. Also those two long window shapes? They are supposed to be a hanger for planes and land vehicles. The top long window with a long silver line. Is supposed to be a large field that is about nine football stadiums.)

"May I present to you, the Sky Patrol!" Millie yells out as me, Nicole, Sally, and Fiona were gaping at the massive airship before our eyes. "Woah...." We all said in amazement as (y/n) smirked. "Yeah, that's what I said." He said as we ignored him due to shock of the size of this airship.