𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"That's odd." Luna mumbled as they both stood in front of the park.

The place was just packed yesterday and right now, it looks as if nobody has been visiting the park for months.

"I know." Sena responded as he looked around. "Come on, we should check if the shop's open." He said and pulled the girl with him.

The two got to the shop right away since there weren't many people at all. Just a few and those who are either closing their stores or salvaging what they could.

"What do you think happened to this place?" Luna asked when they stopped seeing that some of the rides were broken.

The place looked like there was a fire or an accident of some sort around the rides area.

"I don't know. But I'm pretty sure it's nowhere good." Sena sighed and beckoned the girl to enter the shop that had a close banner on it.

"Nothing's ever closed." Luna chuckled and pulled one of her hairpins. Using it to pick the lock.

"Is this necessary? I don't think it's good to trespass the place." Sena suddenly said in a worried tone.

"Relax. We're not gonna stay long." Luna said after successfully picking the lock and entering the shop.

"Wow. You know it's cool that you can pick locks but I don't know if it's a good thing or not." Sena commented as he followed the girl.

The two looked around and the place was a mess. The antiques that were previously placed neatly on the shelves were either broken or scattered on the floor. Some of the windows are broken too as well as some shelves.

"This is so weird. Something definitely happened since we were gone."

"Maybe. But Calvin or Amy would've mentioned it earlier."

"They might've wanted to but probably can't since I don't think they'll be able to mention it in our conversation earlier."

"Truce." Sena chuckled and then spotted the photo booth where he first saw Luna.

"What are you looking at?" Luna asked and happened to look at the photo booth where Sena was looking.

"The booth. I just remember that's where we always see each other." He said and walked towards it.

"Right..." Luna mumbled and followed Sena to the booth. "You always find me there." She added slowly while recalling the events whenever the two met.

"Hey. What if!" Sena suddenly turned to her, as if having the same idea as the girl. "We always see each other in this booth. What if it has something to do with you being here?" He asked and Luna just stared back at him with a little worry.

"How? I mean, I didn't notice anything different in there and I literally just sat on the chair." She replied.

"I know. But this is-" Sena was cut off when they heard the door opening.

In panic, the two frantically pulled each other to hide in the photo booth. It was a little cramped inside so Luna was sitting on Sena's lap while he sat on the chair.

"This is a weird po-"

"Shhh." Sena immediately cuts her off while he tries to listen to what's happening outside.

Luna carefully pulled the curtain to peek. She couldn't see who walked in but she could definitely hear someone muttering not far from them.

About a few minutes went by, she saw the door open again by what seemed like a little boy before it closed and definitely got locked as well.