𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"Luna? Is that you?" Bella's voice was cautious and quiet. But Luna could read from it that she sounded very worried.

"Yes b**ch! It's me!" Luna chuckled in an attempt to contain her tears.

But then Bella suddenly freaked out and literally cried on the phone.

"I'm gonna fu**ing shave your head!!!! Where the hell are you right now???!" Bella cried and Luna could only laugh after seeing Sena's surprised reaction.

"I'm in the Magic Island park."

"Shoot. We're near the place. Meet us at the entrance and don't fu**ing go anywhere!!!!" Bella warned.

She was about to say something else but Luna decided to end the call before Bella could say something that would embarrass her in front of Sena.

"Wow! Your friend sounds very... you." He said and Luna only laughed knowing exactly what he meant.

"Come on. She'll meet us outside. I still have to shove these people out of my way since you're probably too scared to do it." She teased as she opened the door.

But before they could walk out, Luna turned to him with a sheepish smile.

"Welcome to my world." She said in a playful tone and Sena could only smile at it before following her outside.

She wasn't wrong though because Sena couldn't find the courage to get through the crowd without worrying about who he'll bump into. So Luna had to pull him again and literally drag him out of the crowd.

She had noticed a few people giving him side eyes. He was getting a little attention, probably because he's still dressed according to his time which doesn't look odd because of the theme of the carnival. But it's too eye-catching because of his tall-ass and handsome face.

"Wait!" Luna growled and dragged him towards the stall that sells face masks and hats.

"Fu**! I don't even have money on me right now!" Luna cusses and decides to open her phone to pay online.

Luckily, the stall accepts online payment so she got him a mask and a hat.

"What is this for?" Sena innocently asked.

It got Luna more pissed because she spotted a few girls taking a picture of them. Well mostly Sena.

"Just wear it!" Luna grumbles and Sena could only laugh but wore them anyway.

"Why are you so grumpy?"

"Why are you so handsome!?" Luna finally snapped at him and Sena only laughed in response.

"Just so you know. People with faces like yours, shouldn't be outside with too many people! You'll find yourself with cameras all over your face or your pictures all over the social media and they're gonna feast on you like you're a damn display!!!"

Sena only blinks his eyes after Luna literally snapped at him. But he eventually realized what she meant.
Although he doesn't understand why people in her time would do that. But he knew better to listen to her like she did when she was with him.

"Come on. Let's get you somewhere more hidden." Luna stated grumpily and dragged him to the cafe in front of the park.

She had texted Bella so she would know their location.

"What is this!!?" Sena's reaction was so adorable after trying bubble tea for the first time.

Luna knew better to take a video of it. She had looked into it before she ordered, apparently, bubble teas didn't exist on his time yet.
It did, although in Taiwan and hasn't been shared with international consumers yet. It only reached California around the late 80s so he definitely didn't know what it tasted like yet.