Keep your hands to yourself

In the heart of Lusaka, under the shadow of the blinding sun, you committed an act that would forever stain the fabric of your existence. Driven by an insatiable desire, you shamelessly crept into your stepdaughter's bedroom, your mind consumed by the horrifying intent that would shatter her life.

With no thought for her innocence, her pleas fell on deaf ears as you ruthlessly silenced her cries. For months, this unspeakable torment continued, each night a reminder of your depravity. You watched as fear and desperation etched themselves onto her delicate features, but your conscience remained unmoved.

One fateful night, as you entered her sanctuary once more, your senses were filled with the faint scent of trepidation. Unbeknownst to you, your stepdaughter had found a glimmer of courage amidst her despair. In the solitude of her room, she had concealed a knife, its sharp edge a weapon against the darkness that had haunted her.

As the familiar sound of your footsteps echoed through the darkness, her heart raced with a mixture of fear and determination. With trembling hands, she gripped the knife tightly, her mind flooded with images of the torment she had endured.

When you approached her, a malicious glint in your eyes, she acted. In a desperate act of self-preservation, she lunged at you with the sharpness of the blade. A searing pain shot through your body, followed by an all-consuming darkness.

Your stepdaughter stood frozen, her hands stained with your blood. The years of trauma and degradation finally shattered around her. With shaking knees, she made her escape, leaving behind a gruesome scene that would forever haunt her thoughts.

Word of your heinous crime spread like wildfire through the city. Your wife, upon hearing the horrifying truth, disowned you, her heart shattered by the betrayal of the man she had trusted. The authorities were swift in their response, arresting you for the unspeakable act you had committed.

In the cold light of justice, your stepdaughter faced her own trial. Accused of your murder, she bravely recounted the years of abuse and the moment she had finally found the strength to fight back. The jury, horrified by your actions, acquitted her, recognizing the injustice that had been inflicted upon her.

As the hammer struck the gavel, your name was forever tarnished. You were condemned to a place six feet under, your legacy one of shame and depravity. And so, as the dust settled over the tragedy that had unfolded, Lusaka remembered the unspeakable crime that had shattered the innocence of one young soul and condemned the life of another.