Don't leave an enemy behind

In the labyrinthine streets of Lusaka, you plied your trade as a prostitute, your existence a grim dance with desperation and survival. Among your regular clientele was a man who repeatedly sought your favors, his lust a beacon of opportunity for your cunning scheme.

Together with your fellow sex workers, you devised a sinister plan. As the man lay oblivious in your embrace, your hands deftly slipped into his pockets, pilfering his hard-earned money. Your hearts pounded with a reckless thrill as you counted the stolen notes, a sense of triumph coursing through you.

But your elation was short-lived. In a fit of rage, your accomplices beat the man senseless, leaving him for dead in a secluded alleyway. For a month, he lay shattered in the hospital, his life hanging precariously in the balance. As he slowly regained consciousness, a deep and abiding hatred filled his heart.

Meanwhile, you continued your unsavory existence, oblivious to the consequences of your actions. Nights turned into an endless blur of clients and transactions, the stolen money a distant memory. But fate had a cruel twist in store for you.

One fateful morning, you awoke with an excruciating pain that seemed to consume your entire body. Your skin burned as if touched by an invisible flame, and your limbs twisted in agony. Your screams echoed through the squalid room, but no one came to your aid.

As the hours turned into days, your torment grew unbearable. The pain gnawed at your very soul, rendering you a broken and helpless wretch. Your body withered away, each breath a shallow gasp for air.

One by one, your accomplices met grim fates. Accidents claimed their lives, and whispers of a vengeful spirit haunted the streets. Fear consumed your community, and you became an outcast, shunned and despised.

Finally, with your last ounce of strength, you succumbed to the relentless pain. As your body gave out, visions of the man you had wronged danced before your eyes. His anguish and hatred burned into your consciousness, a eternal reminder of your sins.

In the end, Lusaka swallowed your memory, a cautionary tale of greed, deceit, and the inevitable consequences of evil. The streets where you once walked with feigned confidence now echoed with the mournful sighs of the departed, and your name became a symbol of the darkness that lurked beneath the city's veneer of progress.

[