Don't get pregnant to a running man

In the bustling streets of Lusaka, amidst the cacophony of market vendors and honking cars, a moment of profound sorrow unfolds.

You stand there, paralyzed by the weight of a decision that will haunt you forever. Your heart pounds in your chest like a frantic drummer, each beat echoing the anguish of leaving everything behind.

Before you, your girlfriend, her eyes filled with a mix of love and betrayal, holds your child close to her, their tiny fingers curled around her own. In that single glance, you capture a lifetime of memories and dreams. The laughter, the tears, the unconditional bond that once defined your existence.

But now, everything is crumbling down. You've made a desperate choice that you know will shatter both of their hearts. The weight of your guilt suffocates you as you realize the irreparable damage you're about to inflict.

As you turn away, your eyes blur with tears. Each step you take is a knife stabbing into your soul. You can almost hear your girlfriend's cries, feel your child's bewilderment as they watch you disappear into the unforgiving city.

The bustling crowd blurs around you as you flee, desperate to escape the haunting echoes of what you've left behind. The noises of the market become a symphony of despair, each sound a stark reminder of your broken promises.

You stumble through the narrow alleys, lost in a labyrinth of guilt and regret. The familiar streets of Lusaka now seem alien and threatening. Every corner you turn confronts you with the reality of your actions.

As darkness descends upon the city, painting the sky with shades of remorse, you find yourself in a desolate park. The once-vibrant playground is now a sanctuary of emptiness, reflecting the void you've created in your life.

You collapse on a bench, your body wracked with sobs. The tears flow freely, cleansing your guilt but leaving behind a burning ache that will never truly heal. You spend the night tormented by nightmares, each dream a vivid reminder of the loved ones you've abandoned.

By morning, the park is alive with birdsong and the chatter of children. You watch them play, their laughter a cruel contrast to the desolation in your heart. As the sun peeks over the horizon, casting a golden glow upon the city, you know it's time to move on.

You stumble to your feet, your body weary and your soul shattered. With one final glance at the park, you take a deep breath and turn your back on everything you've ever known.

You walk away, a fugitive from your own life, forever burdened by the guilt of a decision you can never take back. The memory of your girlfriend and child will haunt your every moment, a constant reminder of the love you've lost and the pain you've caused.

But life goes on in Lusaka, the city continuing its relentless march forward. The streets are once again filled with the noise and energy of everyday life. And as the years pass, the scars of your past slowly begin to heal, but the pain never truly subsides.

You become a ghost, a shadow that walks among the living, forever carrying the weight of your broken heart and the unfulfilled promise of a life that could have been.