✧. ┊ 𝟢𝟤𝟪

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|| loch ness monster ||

|| loch ness monster ||

"WELCOME TO THE WORLD AS A FELLOW BLONDIE!" Rosalie exclaimed with jazz hands as she hopped around on the spot and Arlina turned around, looking in the mirror with a shocked look.

"Ew, why do I look like that?" She scrunched her brows together, and Rosalie gasped, moving to stand behind her younger sister, touching her hair.

"What do you mean? You look great!" The natural blonde smiled wide, her teeth sparkling in the light and Arlina exhaled, moving her hair around in the mirror.

"I think it looks amazing, Arlina." Bella's voice sounded from the doorway and the two girls turned around, both smiling sweetly.

"You think?" Arlina asked, scrunching her eyebrows and Bella nodded, causing the new blonde to grin, "If you think so, then I believe so."

"I know so." Bella responded, and she opened her arms wide, allowing Arlina to hug her tightly.

"Have you met your daughter yet?" Arlina pulled away with a dazzling smile and Bella smirked, shaking her head slowly, "Have you hunted yet?" The younger Cullen raised a brow and Bella nodded, "Well if that's the case, then let's go meet her."

Arlina grabbed Bella's wrist into the hallway, where Edward was stood waiting, and Rosalie trailed behind with a smile on her face. The four made their way into the living room, where the whole Cullen family was stood, plus Alec and Jacob.

"Welcome to the family." Esme greeted with a sweet smile, trying to ignore the fact that one of her youngest adopted daughter was now blonde.

"You look amazing, Bella." Alice complimented with a grin and Bella nodded at her, smiling softly.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you." Carlisle added, moving out of the way of Alec and Jacob. Alec held the baby in his arms carefully whilst Jacob stood beside him, making sure the Volturi vampire didn't hurt his imprint. Rosalie quickly moved forward to see Renesmee and she smiled.

When Bella caught sight of her beautiful daughter, she couldn't help but exhale in happiness and she felt so thankful to her sister and mate for trying so hard to revive her so she could see her daughter for herself. Arlina gripped Bella's arm and shook it in happiness, urging the newborn to move forward and meet Renesmee.

Alec passed the hybrid over to her mother carefully, and then moved to stand beside Arlina, who stood away herself to give the two some room. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed the side of her head, "You look beautiful, however, I'll miss the red." He whispered into her ear and she smiled with a small playful eye-roll, leaning up to kiss his cheek as a thank you.