Who are you?

"I'm sorry but...who are you?"

Was the reply Chuuya had received as he worried over Kunikida the moment he stepped foot into the room.

Eyes widened; a look of disbelief fell upon his face. Dazai, who had warned him before, stood behind the petite mafioso. Kunikida looked at the two with confusion. Yes, he slightly so remembered who Dazai was but Chuuya? Unfortunately, he could not remember. Nor did he remember what even happened in the first place for him to be sitting in a hospital bed.

"Ah...I'm your...partner. Er, not work partner but the other one. With romantic feelings."

Chuuya shakily answered the dirty blonde, looking away from Kunikida. Tilting his head, Kunikida replied, 

"Partner? So, you're my lover?"

At that word, Chuuya whipped his head up, making eye contact with the male. The word lover had caught him completely off guard because, for one, the two never really placed an official label on their relationship...yet. They only acknowledged that they have feelings for one another but never have they officially became an item. Hence, they had agreed on the term partner instead. 

Trying to form words, Chuuya stumbled over his words before Kunikida gave a chuckle. That made the petite mafioso shut up, his face completely flushed at the sound of his partner's chuckle. Dazai on the other hand, was gagging at the sight of a mushy slug being head over heels for his work partner. Rolling his eyes, Dazai announced that he'd leave the two alone. Mentioning how he didn't want to suffer being the third wheel in the room. 

Shutting the door, it was only Chuuya and Kunikida left in the room. Alone. 

With a soft smile, Kunikida coaxed the male to get closer to him. Obeying the detective's words, Chuuya hesitantly approached the male before said male reached out to grab his hand. Stunned at the sudden contact, Chuuya froze. This action did not go unnoticed by the organized man. Unfortunately for Chuuya, despite Kunikida having lost some parts of his memories, he could never escape the fact that Kunikida, seems to adore the male's flustered reactions. Which made the male ultimately deciding to tease the strawberry blonde a little.

Kunikida's hand started to roam slowly up Chuuya's arm. The male still frozen at the touch of his partner. Smiling innocently as he admired his supposed lover's arm, Kunikida suddenly pulled Chuuya forward, making him land on top of him. Face inches apart. Realizing the small distance that they had, Chuuya tried his best to scurry out from Kunikida's grasp. But alas, he surprisingly failed as Kunikida had tightened the grip around Chuuya's waist before pulling him even closer. They could practically feel each other's breath at that moment. Blushing at the close proximity, Chuuya looked away in embarrassment, making Kunikida burst into a fit of laughter. 

"Pft, HAHAHA! My, so you really thought I'd forget about you so easily. Love, have more faith in me would you~"

"Ha?"

Was all Chuuya could reply to Kunikida's comment. 

'He...what? Wait, hold on. He remembers me?'

"Wait, you...actually remember me?"

Kunikida looked at Chuuya with an expression that clearly stated, 'Yes, you idiot.'

At that realization, Chuuya acted upon his feelings. He punched Kunikida in the stomach.

"OW! Chuu, I'm still healing there! I'm sorry, love!"

Annoyed and pissed, Chuuya asked Kunikida.

"It's the stupid mackerel's fault, isn't it? He told you to act like you don't remember me..."

Kunikida blinked before avoiding eye contact with his partner. Rubbing the back of his neck, Kunikida chuckled nervously.

"Well, you see, Chuu. Uhm, it was also, partially my...idea..."

------

"So, you and Dazai pranked Chuuya?"

Yosano inquired the two, with a fuming Chihuahua hiding behind her, back facing the two males. Kyoka who had tagged along with Yosano, tried her best to calm her big brother down. Atsushi who was also with her, did the same. 

"Yeah, sorry about that, Chuu..."

Kunikida apologised once more, only to receive a grunt from the male. It was obvious that he showed no signs of forgiving the male, as of yet.

"You've been spending way too much time with Dazai. He's slowly tainting you with his antics."

"Yeah, I can unfortunately agree. Please, remind me to give him a beating once I'm discharged."

At that, Dazai was downright offended by the sudden gang up on him as he gasped dramatically.

"Kunikida, Yosano! How could you! I'm a perfectly good example! You can ask Atsushi-kun & Kyoka-"

"No. No, you're not."

Answered Kyoka nonchalantly as Atsushi timidly nodded. 

"I'd hate to admit Dazai-san, but uhm, they're right. You're not exactly a great example to us... especially Kyoka and Kenji."

Feeling betrayed and bullied, Dazai dramatically flopped himself on Kunikida. Attempted to actually, since Kunikida had practically placed his hand on Dazai's face, pushing him away as Dazai resisted. Yosano sighed before asking Chuuya to handle his boys. Chuuya, who was already tired and done with their shits, only rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath,

"These assholes I swear..."

"Oi, that's enough mackerel. And you, Mr. Four eyes, get your rest."

At that, Kunikida threw a smug look towards Dazai. His way to say that he had won that day and was free from Chuuya's wrath. Though, that victorious look lasted for a few seconds as Chuuya continued,

"Oh, don't think that you're off the hook, Kuni. I'll deal with you once you've discharged."

The blonde male's expression dropped immediately as Dazai laughed at Kunikida's face while the others slowly walked away from the chaotic trio in the room, not wanting to handle with their shenanigans. Chuuya however, was ever so slightly at the sight of Kunikida paling at the thought of his punishment that would soon be dealt with once he was out. Smacking Dazai on the back of his head, Chuuya dragged him out of the room, not before giving Kunikida a quick kiss on the forehead and reminded him to rest.

Not expecting the sudden affection from the Tsundere male himself, Kunikida's face turned beet red as his brain malfunctioned. Chuckling at the sight, Chuuya proceeded to leave him be.

--------
The Dazai slander is real-
[He's my kin & one of my fav characters lol]

Apologies that they're pretty much ooc, especially Kunikida(>人<;)

Alas, this was not an angst oneshot~

You thought it'd be one because of the title right~ Heh *insert Anya's iconic grin*
Any who, hope you enjoyed it loves. Sorry it isn't as good.

I'll try to update frequently! My school holidays just started so; I am hoping that I have some ideas (which I do but I'm not sure how to start them :/) 

It's not a promise that I'll be updating every day but please do wait for them yeah~ 
Love you all lots~

Make sure to eat, hydrate yourselves and get enough rest, yeah o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o