Chapter 17: Calm My Nerves

~October 31st, 2015, 11:00 pm

~
October 31st, 2015, 11:00 pm.

All that I could hear were crickets outside as the chilly air blew into my room from the open window. I sat on my bed, shaking my leg as it was underneath me. Ever since I laid my eyes on that news report, my nerves haven't calmed down. Nothing seemed to keep me relaxed while I scrolled on my phone, feeling slight pain in my chest from thinking too much about the news report.

If there is a killer in town, keeping my window open isn't the best idea.

I looked up at it and bit the inside of my cheek. Locking it would bring me a lot more relief, but preventing Toby from swiftly climbing into my room kept me from springing off of my bed and shutting that damn window. It's crazy that I would risk my sense of safety for a boy.

A boy that I barely know at that.

Seeing a body fall through my windowsill caused me to immediately jump off of my bed in fear.

What the fuck?!

My heart pounded against my chest as all I could hear were giggles that belonged to the one and only Toby who laid on my floor with his hair all messed up. "Man, I've gotta stop coming in like this." He sprung off of the floor and leaned against my dresser. The boy seemed to be more joyful as of right now, but seeing my tensed up figure caused him to furrow his eyebrows. "Are you okay, Y/n?" Toby walked forwards to place his hands on my shoulders. This allowed me to sigh in relief, his touch was so warm and calming to me.

"N-No. I haven't been relaxed in a hot minute. Ever since I saw the most recent news report, I've been anxious." His eyes widened a bit, before he cleared his throat and sat me down on my bed. "You saw that? And you've b-been s-scared ever since?" I nodded my head, leaning my body into his. I bit the inside of my cheek as I pressed my forehead against his chest. All I wanted was to be in his arms. "Yeah, I can feel my heart thumping against my chest. It's been like this since I've gotten home."

He wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up into his lap so I could be on top of him. "I don't know what to do help c-calm you d-down." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. A small sigh escaped my lips as I looked down at him. His brown eyes gazed into mine as he seemed to feel bad. "I mean, you could just hold me until I fall asleep," Toby raised a brow at my pause. I had looked away from him, thinking of doing something else. Anticipation filled me as the need to ask for it made me hesitate. Because I don't even know if he would want to.

A shaky sigh escaped my lips as I reached up to his mouth and unbuckled the mask that hid his face from me. "But, you could also fuck me." His eyes widened at the words that had spilled from my lips. Toby choked back a surprised gasp while his cheeks turned pink. He took a second to really process what I had just asked of him. Though, when he had indulged in the thought of this, the boy's eyes darkened.

A shocked gasp came out of me the second after he pinned my back down against my bed. He immediately threw his shirt off after, letting my eyes trace all of the muscles on his body along with the scars he had collected.

I'll never get tired of looking at him.

My mind still wonders how he got them, and how badly all of them hurt. Though, that's a story for another day.

A small smirk etched across his face as he lightly trailed his hand up into my shirt. Toby rested his hand on the side of my rib cage, goosebumps formed all over my skin feeling his touch. A small twitch made his hand jerk to the side. He then stuck is fingers underneath the waistband of both my shorts and underwear. Like it was on instinct, I lifted my hips to help him take them off. His movements were achingly slow, giving me time to build up the need for him. Toby leaned down to lightly brush his lips against my neck. "I-I really love how your b-body is so sensitive." He softly tossed the layers off of my body to slide somewhere else in my room.

Nerves pooled in my gut feeling him kiss all over my neck. A small whimper escaped my lips because he placed his knee on one of my thighs to pin it down.
It felt weird to be so exposed to him even though he wasn't looking down at the moment. I've never experienced something like this before and I'm surprised that I even allowed him to do this so early on.

Goosebumps formed all over at the feeling of his tongue caressing my skin. He laughed at that.
"Well, no one has ever touched me before you." Something within him changed hearing that, a smirk grew across his face as he looked up at me. It was almost satisfying for him to hear that. Like I was his, truly his. "And I ho-ope that no one else d-does." He pressed a kiss to my lips before sitting up and his hands reached for his belt.

Butterflies swarmed my stomach watching his skinny fingers slowly drag across the buckle. He knew that it would have an effect on me, seeing him rip his belt off, so Toby played with the metal to tease me.

I just grabbed the belt in annoyance, pulling his hips forward and undoing the buckle leaving the two parts hanging from the loops on his black jeans. I then unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down before switching our positions on the bed. He looked up with a bit of surprise in his features, but he was excited nonetheless. My hands went down to grab the waistband of his jeans to pull them down his body. Toby lifted his hips to make it easier for me. Once his jeans were somewhere on the floor, I quickly removed my shirt and undid my bra.
Toby ran his hands up and down my waist as he waited for me. He then flinched feeling my lips start to kiss all over his torso. "Mmm." He moaned out as his hand went to tangle itself in the strands of my hair.

I couldn't help but to stick my tongue out and drag it down all the way to his boxers. A small whimper slipped past his lips. He flinched feeling my fingers loop underneath the waistband and start to slowly drag the slick material down. But before he was fully revealed, I would leave little kisses all over his lower abdomen causing the boy to violently twitch underneath me.

Before I could expose him any further, I was flipped onto my back again, head against my pillows and his abdomen pressed against mine. "A-Are you s-sure that you want this?" A slight pant came out of him as his cheeks lit up. He so clearly wanted this, but he would back off if I said so.

I nodded my head yes, and wrapped my arms up around his neck to bring him closer.

There was no one I wanted more than him in this moment. To feel his body fill in the curves of my own. To feel him caress my skin and for him to be take care of as well. I wanted to be loved by Toby, as I love him.

And he showed me that.
~