Chapter : 13

Author Note :-
Up is a photograph of Vihaan and his mood board expressing his persona; if you require distinct perspectives introduction, please let me know. Enjoy the read!

Whispers In The Hive

The Fortress of Fashion: Arnav's Realm

Arnav's fashion company office was more than just a workplace; it was a testament to his ambition, vision, and relentless pursuit of excellence. Nestled in the heart of the city, the towering structure stood as a beacon of modern architecture and innovative design. The glass facade reflected the sky, giving the building a dynamic, ever-changing appearance. Inside, the office was a blend of sleek minimalism and luxurious touches, designed to inspire creativity and productivity.

The Interior: A Blend of Elegance and Innovation

Main Hall
As Arnav and Khushi entered the office, they were greeted by a vast main hall, flooded with natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows. The space was adorned with contemporary art pieces and stylish furniture, exuding an air of sophistication. A grand chandelier hung from the ceiling, casting a warm glow over the marble floors.

Workstations
The workstations were designed with ergonomics and aesthetics in mind. Sleek desks, state-of-the-art computers, and comfortable chairs ensured that employees could work efficiently and comfortably. The open-plan layout encouraged collaboration, while glass partitions provided privacy without compromising the sense of openness.

Conference Rooms
The conference rooms were equipped with the latest technology, including interactive whiteboards and video conferencing facilities. Each room was named after a famous fashion icon, and the decor reflected their style, adding a unique charm to the space.

Personal Spaces
Arnav's private office was the epitome of luxury and elegance. A spacious area with plush carpets, a mahogany desk, and a seating area with leather sofas. Large windows offered a panoramic view of the city, and the walls were lined with accolades and memorabilia from his illustrious career. Adjacent to his office was a private bedroom with a cozy bed, an en-suite bathroom, and a small kitchenette, providing a personal retreat within the office.

The Incident: Harassment in the Restroom

Encounter with Sima and Pam

Khushi, blushing from Arnav's public display of affection, excused herself to use the restroom. Inside, she was lost in thoughts about Arnav's romantic side when she was abruptly interrupted by two voices. Startled, she looked up to see Sima and Pam, Lavanya's loyal minions, glaring at her with contempt. They stood there, holding coffee cups, their expressions hostile.

Sima's voice was laced with disdain as she addressed Khushi. "I'm glad we don't know the likes of you village girls, trying to seduce our boss. Is that why you came here?"

Pam chimed in, her tone equally rude. "Listen, Ms. or Mrs. Whatever, don't even dream of ASR. He's only Arnav for our Lavanya ma'am. No one else can claim him. If you want to keep working here, watch your mouth."

Khushi, taken aback, tried to explain. "Hello, I'm Khushi. I think you're misunderstanding something. I've never met you before, so what's with the sudden shouting?"

But Sima cut her off. "You seem new, so I'll let it go this time. But don't expect mercy next time. You should be glad it was us and not Lavanya ma'am who heard you, or you'd be deeply humiliated and kicked out."

Without warning, Sima and Pam emptied their coffee cups over Khushi's head, drenching her with the warm liquid. "Consider this our mercy if you want to continue working here," Sima sneered, before they both walked away, leaving Khushi standing there in shock and anger.