CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTERS :-

1. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA :-

Age: 24

Background:
- Early Life: Arnav's parents passed away when he was young, or so he believed. This traumatic event led to him being kicked out by his extended family.
- Current Status: He is now a rich business tycoon, having built his empire from scratch. His success is a testament to his resilience and determination.
- Family Dynamics: Though he is perceived as arrogant and controlling by the outside world, to his close family, he is simply Chote—a protective and possessive figure who keeps a certain distance due to unresolved issues from his past.

Personality Traits:
- Public Persona: Arrogant, controlling, and rude. He projects a hard exterior to maintain his authority and protect himself from further emotional harm.
- Private Persona: To his close family, ASR is a different person. He shows his caring and protective side, though he remains somewhat distant due to the emotional scars from his past.

Motivations:
- Business Success: Driven by a desire to prove himself and show his extended family that he could succeed without their support.
- Family Protection: Despite his distant nature, Arnav is deeply protective of his close family, stemming from a fear of losing them like he lost his parents.

Conflict:
- Internal Struggle: Arnav battles with his past, the loss of his parents, and the betrayal of his extended family. This struggle influences his relationships and actions.
- External Challenges: As a business tycoon, he faces constant pressure and challenges from competitors and the corporate world.

Development:
- Character Arc: Throughout the story, more about Arnav's past will be revealed, potentially changing his relationships and how he views himself. This journey will likely soften his exterior as he reconciles with his past and heals old wounds.

Narrative Role:
- Protagonist: Arnav's journey is central to the story, with his complex personality and background driving much of the plot's emotional and dramatic tension.