PROLOGUE

The man who stepped out of the car is likely a powerful and influential figure, possibly a high-ranking executive or owner of the company hosting the fashion show at Sheesh Mahal, a magnificent Palace.

His intense emotions suggest a deep personal history or vendetta tied to this location, hence the anger and resentment he initially displays.

As he hides his emotions behind a cold and blank demeanor, it indicates a calculated and controlled personality, someone used to masking his true intentions to achieve his goals. The sudden change in his expression upon seeing something or someone familiar and innocent suggests a past connection or a specific target of his interest.

The "delightful, known, and innocent" figure that catches his eye might be a model, a former lover, or someone from his past whom he views as vulnerable and desirable. The "deadly gleam" and the desire to claim this "innocent prey" as his own point to a possessive and potentially dangerous nature, revealing his predatory instincts.

His intensity likely stems from a combination of personal vendetta, unfulfilled desires, or a need to dominate and control. The icy predictor's eye represents his cold, calculating nature, and the switch to hunger and fixation shows a darker, obsessive side driven by a mix of lust, power, and revenge. This character's complex emotions and hidden motives suggest a deep and intricate backstory involving past relationships, power struggles, and unhealed wounds. How did the other half of this person save him from himself and become his light, it's not something easy but who is that person, what's their story, and how they come to see the world in a different light or is it a merry coincedense!

Note :- I hope you guys like the prologue, don't forget to vote and comment!