Intro

Once in a world of Angels and Demons,

On the left side is the Angel Kingdom.

The Angel kingdom is filled with purity and prosperity.

Anyone who is a bad Angel is an Angel of darkness (otherwise known as a fallen Angel).

Everywhere and everyone is as pure as snowflakes.

Ruled by a beautiful Queen and a wonderful King.

With the King and Queen are their 3 beautiful sons and 2 daughters.

The buildings are ancient Roman style like, there doors and windows are heavenly.

They have a garden with bright and beautiful flowers.

They have a pure shrine for the angels to praise to the Angel rulers.

(The kingdom sort of likes this. But with bright colors 'mostly blue and white')

 But with bright colors 'mostly blue and white')

____________________________

On the other side is the Demon Kingdom.

A kingdom filled with spite and despair.

Everywhere and everyone is as dark as the night itself.

Though not all of them are bad demons. Some are actually good (called white demons or pure ones).

The infernal rises in every lava crack, even though the ground has black grass.

Their flowers are either withered or filled with demon flowers (mostly dragon snappers).

The kingdom is ruled by a strict but fair King and a powerful Queen with them is their son and daughter.

Their garden is filled with the most deadly plants of all.

Buildings are like Transylvania style ones.

Nothing but red and black are the buildings.

They had a shrine to speak to the rulers of darkness.

(It was sort of like this but with black and dark plants and deadly ones. Also some lava cauldrons)

Between the 2 kingdoms is the castle of the 8 goddess princesses

8 goddesses that rule the large territory between two kingdoms.

Arizona (the eldest of the goddess princesses) along with her younger sisters; Alyssa, Ali, Amy, Alex, Anna, Andrea, and (the youngest goddess princess) Ariel.

They're in charge of keeping the peace between the Devils and Angels in case they did any trouble.

They live in a pink and White Castle where they thrown parties for the kingdoms.

(Sort of like this. But more girlier and prettier and some of the areas have different shade of pink)

 But more girlier and prettier and some of the areas have different shade of pink)

Behind the area is the outback where the fallen angels and nice demons live at.

The feud between Angels and Demons have been going on for a long time and it has been giving the princesses a headache.

Until one fateful day where 2 princes meet and fell in love.

That is where the story begins.