Fighting Between Two Sisters

Juleka and Sonia had been feeling so intense.

Sonia growled and said, "Ugh. This is dumb!!"

Juleka sighed deeply and said calmly, "Well whatcha expect?? Mother and Father said not to set foot outside of the palace until further notice."

Sonia replied, "I am aware of it Juleka!!"

Juleka 'feeling a little agitated' replied, "What has happened to you? You and I use to be close even after Sonic was born but now look at you. You are turning into a self-centered child. Even after I told you that Shadow was into you and not me."

Sonia sarcastically said, "Oh really? Thanks for pointing that out!!"

Juleka replied to her, "There is no reason for you to act like this."

Sonia replied to her, "Ugh! It's always about you Juleka. You! You!! YOU!!"

Juleka then said, "Okay now you have completely lost it! It's only been a month and already you are losing your sanity!"

Sonia growled and lunged at Juleka as she howled.

Sonic was watching the fighting as his heart was breaking for his family falling apart due to this war.

His parents and Silver were in the battlefield, his sisters were fighting, and his oldest brother has disappeared due to the infected black feathers on his wings.

It burned into his mind. He sniffed while looking at his sisters fighting.

Sonia and Juleka scratched each other and hit and kicked each other as the blue hedgehog felt so much pain deep in his heart.

He then said as he tried to stop the fight between Juleka and Sonia, "Please!! Stop this! We're angels!! We're family!! Please you two!! This isn't us!!!"

Sonia pushed him away and shouted, "OH STAY OUT OF THIS YOU UNWANTED BROTHER!!"

Sonic gasped as his heart shattered.

Sonia calmed down and realized what she was doing and said as Juleka said to Sonic softly, "Brother... S-she didn't..."

Sonic ran away crying as Sonia had tears in her eyes and whispered, "What did I do?? What have I done??"

Juleka follows Sonic to his room as Sonia looked out to see the war between angels and demons were getting bad.

Sonia muttered, "My Goddesses! Please have mercy on us all! I feel so awful."