Run Away With You

Knuckles looked around for his sister as he said to himself, "Come on Tikal I don't got all day

Knuckles looked around for his sister as he said to himself, "Come on Tikal I don't got all day."

He was waiting to bid his sister farewell after she gave Sonic the message.

He was surprised to see Tikal and Sonic with her.

Knuckles asked in shock, "Tikal what is he doing here? I told you to..."

Tikal interrupted her older brother, "He wanted to come with you."

Knuckles asked in shock, "What? But why?"

Tikal answered in a stern tone, "You claimed him and it won't be right if you go alone. Sonic loves you."

Sonic sighed deeply and said to him, "She's right. I love you Knuckles and it wouldn't be right if you go alone."

Knuckles looked down before he said to Sonic softly with a serious expression, "Listen to me love. You need to head back to the Angel Kingdom. The war is already gotten worst. Last thing I want is the purest angel prince to disappear."

He then said, "So please. Go back Sonic."

There was a silent moment between them. The angel prince smiled at him sadly and slowly shook his head.

Indicating him that he cannot leave him to go alone.

He then took his hand and said, "As long as we have each other, nothing can break us. But listen. I love you too. I want to runaway with you. Even if it means giving up my title as the purest angel. So please Knuckles... Let me runaway with you."

Knuckles looked at him from serious to sad. He couldn't possibly leave Sonic alone.

The blue hedgehog kissed him without hesitation before Knuckles kissed back.

The two broke the kiss as Sonic and Knuckles had tears in their eyes.

Though Knuckles was crying blood and Sonic was crying pure blue tears.

One drop from their right eye fell to the soft ground.

Sonic asked, "Please. Can I runaway with you Knuckles?"

Knuckles sighed deeply and answered, "We may never know what's out there. But yes. You can come with me. I don't want to be without you my angel."

The two smiled softly before hearing Tikal crying between them as she had lava in her eyes.

She sobbed and said, "Oh, how Romantic? I'm so happy for you big brother."

Sonic asked curiously and confusing, "Are you crying lava?"

Tikal answered as she sniffed, "Yes. But it doesn't hurt. It's been going on since I was a baby."

Knuckles whispered to him, "It's actually true."

Tikal then said, "Good luck and be careful you two."

Knuckles and Sonic nodded before they took each others hand and the two ran off.

Tikal sniffed as Juleka 'who watched them from a far' whispered, "I guess... Not all demons are bad. I can see why Sonic loved him. But what will we do? Both parents won't allow this."

That was when Juleka had an idea before she said, "I better stop this madness before anyone else decides to blow each other up."

Tikal's voice said, "Count me in. I hate fighting."

Juleka jumped at Tikal's voice before she asked, "Did you know I was there the whole time?"

Tikal answered with a shrug.

Juleka then said, "Oh what the heck? Doesn't matter. Come on. We better tell the princesses."

Tikal nodded at the two fly to the thrown room of the 8 goddess princesses.

The war won't stop. Would it?