The Goddesses Plan

A/N: It's short. Sorry.

After the ball was over, The Goddess Princesses were not too pleased by their behavior.

Ariel and the others sisters went to tell the other four what had happened after everyone left.

The other four princesses were surprised at this news.

Arizona 'in surprise' asked, "The Demon Prince and The Angel Prince? Are you sure?"

Amy answered her, "Yes. Ariel saw it with her own two eyes."

Ariel replied to her, "It's true. I know what I saw. The two princes were also holding each others hand. They're in love."

Ali then said to them, "As much as we want the angels and demons to get along. I didn't actually think for one minute."

Amy asked her 3 older sisters, "What in the world should we do?"

Ali then said, "Well. To be honest. Sonic is known to be the purest angel despite him being the youngest and Knuckles was known to be the strongest demon even though he's going to be taking over the thrown. We should help them."

Arizona suggested, "We will help them get together my sisters. They may not like it but I swear to our Mother we would end this feud once and for all."

Alex raise her hand on that and said, "I'm with her on that."

Amy did the same and said, "Same here."

Arizona then said as she stood her ground, "It's settled. My sisters! Let's help these two join together!!"

Alyssa replied to her with a confident smirk, "Heck yeah!!"

Ali then said as she stepped forward, "I'm in!"

Amy and Alex also said with happiness, "WE ARE WILLING!!"

Anna nodded while not saying anything.

Andrea and Ariel squealed with excitement.