The War Becomes Worst

(This is a little short. Sorry... Got a little side track. LOL)

Since that day, Sonic and Knuckles kept on and on seeing each other more often

Though the war between angels and demons got so much worst.

Manic disappeared the night after, no one saw him again. Sonic knew what happened.

His brother became a dark Angel completely.

Sonic was heart broken about it. His parents blamed the demons 'thinking they took 1 out of 3 of their sons away'.

Silver 'who had no problem with the war' was sharpening his pure sword.

Sonia and Juleka kept arguing who Shadow 'who actually likes Sonia' was a little stressed.

Queen Aleena and King Jules furious at the demons as they announced the war between angels and demons will take this on the battlefield.

King Locke and Queen Lara-Lee 'who weren't too happy about the appalling accusations' had the same exact idea.

They were furious. Tikal had to warn her brother about it and Knuckles knew right away that the war was only going to get worst.

As much as it was a relief that Tikal kept her brothers secret lover from their parents, Tikal worried if things would be worst but she knew her brother loved the purest Angel prince.

The war was going to not only be into the inferno, but in such an angelic and demonic massacre.

It was going on for about a whole entire month.

As the flames of war roared, the lovers were forced to wait with their siblings in the palace to keep them safe.