Sequel

I've started writing the sequel of Traded Mate!

*****

Treasured Mate - Bakudeku:

Izuku had everything he needed to be happy. He was married to Katsuki, his alpha and the king of the Crimson Kingdom, and had a child with him, Mao, a little boy he loved with all his heart. He was even waiting for their second child together, another life growing inside him after his last heat spent with Katsuki.

The only problem was that Katsuki still wasn't aware of his second pregnancy, and Izuku couldn't tell him when the alpha was always away and busy dealing with his duties as a king...

*****

This sequel takes place after the epilogue and the two extra chapters I have written on my Patreon account (Blissful Life and Heated Passion). Expect a lot of fluff (thanks to Mao's cuteness), some drama (because of Katsuki haha) and plenty of steamy smut between Izuku and Katsuki ;)

By the way, this is a bonus sequel for those who want to support me financially so that I can keep writing for free on Wattpad. You can find it among my many other exclusive stories and bonus content on my Patreon account. I post from three to five times a week there depending on the tier you choose (link in bio).

Thanks again for having read Traded Mate until the end. I wish you all the best and hope to see you in my other stories!