Chapter 23

It was supposed to be in a few days, but Izuku's heat was here. 

The amount of pheromones the omega was currently releasing was enormous and his scent was simply mind-blowing. Katsuki had never smelt something this tantalising and irresistible before. 

"Did I put you in heat?" The alpha asked, his crimson eyes boring into Izuku's lust-filled ones. 

The question made Izuku blush a dark red, a small whine leaving his lips. He couldn't believe it. His whole body was burning up and desire without name was swirling inside him, never one of his heat had felt this intense before. 

To think it only took a kiss from Katsuki to trigger it...

Katsuki felt a smirk tug at his lips as pride swelled inside him. He leaned in, letting his hot breath brush against Izuku's skin. "Glad to know I have this much effect on you, princess..." He seductively murmured right into the omega's ear.

It made Izuku shudder. The omega couldn't hold back the moan that left his lips at Katsuki's words. Another intense wave of pheromones oozed out of him and his knees grew weaker, the only thing preventing him from falling being Katsuki's strong arms tightly wrapped around his waist.

"Fuck, you smell so good." The alpha growled as he inhaled the divine scent coming out of Izuku. He burrowed his face into Izuku's neck, gently nuzzling the omega's scent glands and triggering shivers all over Izuku's body.

"K-Katsuki..." Izuku whimpered. His tone was almost pleading, his hands desperately holding onto Katsuki's broad shoulders. Desire like nothing he knew of was completely overwhelming him, causing all usual rationally to slowly leave him.

Only the need to be filled was remaining...

Katsuki didn't need to hear it to know what the omega wanted. He didn't waste time lifting Izuku up, placing his large hand under the omega's ass before heading toward his quarters. "Let's go to my room, princess. I'll take care of you..." He told in a deep husky voice that betrayed just how much turned on he was.

Izuku's pheromones were driving him crazy. It was taking him everything he had only to keep control of his instincts, he even feared that the omega's heat would trigger his own rut.

If people didn't want to die, they shouldn't approach the King's quarters for a few days. 

"K-katsuki, it hurts..." Izuku whined when Katsuki laid him down on the bed, his arms not letting go of the alpha and pulling him down with him. His whole body felt like it was on fire, the sensation was almost unbearable. 

"Shh, I know." Katsuki gently soothed. "I'll help you take your clothes off." He said as he started to remove all of Izuku's clothes off, soon leaving the omega perfectly naked under his crimson gaze.

"You're so gorgeous..." He murmured at the sight. Izuku's whole body was beautifully flushed, rendering the omega even more sensual. His member was cutely hard, precum already coming out of the pink swollen tip, while slick was dripping down his inner thighs.

"So wet for me..." Katsuki breathed out as his dick throbbed. He had already fucked omegas in heat before but Izuku was making him lose his mind, whilst he hadn't even started to touch the omega.

"K-katsuki..." Izuku whined and Katsuki let out a low growl at the sound of his name being moaned by Izuku. He knew what the omega needed and he slowly started to trail his hand up Izuku's thigh, creating goosebumps and shivers on the way.

"Do you want my fingers?" He asked, his voice low and husky, deliberately seductive. Izuku whimpered again and quivered in intense need as Katsuki's fingers reached his entrance. "Yes." He breathlessly answered.