CHAPTER 2

Caution in this chapter there is mention of rape and suicide attempt .

Amelia Pov

As I was deep in my thoughts the bang sound of the door bring me back to the reality . Just like that I knew the time has come for Sir to come down here to the basement and torture me which will increase my nightmares. He is the one that start to abuse me since I could remember.

At first it was the beating and starvation from him every time he come here he beat me till I lose my conscious then he go away and come again another time for more.

It went like that until three years ago when he started to sexual harrassing me it happened one day he come down and saw me naked tina was bathing me . He didn't do or say anything at that moment but he come back later after his wife is asleep . I was shocked to see him again for second time that day without knowing what he wanted that late at night.

He said now that I'm grown to be a beautiful girl then he will be the one to make me a women . I didn't know what he meant by that till he started to touch me every part of my body.I was shocked and don't know what he was doing to me and somehow I survived that day . He said I was too dirty for him to touch but he will make sure he will take me one day.

A whole week passed and nothing happened to me. Till the next sunday by my poor luck Tina and lina were not in the house that day. Sir used this chance to fulfill his desire that day he was able to rape me and cause would and scars that will live with me forever.

After that day raping me has become his favorite game to play, he do it everyday with excuse that I'm young and soft then his wife.
Just how disgusted and damaged I was I didn't want to live anymore but they save me. And torture me more than before.

Hi lovelies  I hope you like the story so far. Thanks for reading , please comment and vote.