CHAPTER 18

Amelia's Pov

When I opened my eyes  it was already night and sir jayden was sleeping on the couch besides my bed. He looked tired and normal unlike him when he is awake and be arrogant  all the time.
I smile at the thought of him be all serious all the time. I might not know him that well but he is like a miracle to me he saved me from the hell I was living in.
In my heart he was my hero and I don't how will I ever be able to repay and thank him enough for what he did for me.
I love the idea of me being free but after what happened the other day I don't feel safe staying alone anymore and I can't keep pushing my problems to sir jayden as he has done a lot for me already.

" Are you feeling ok now Amy? , then you need to eat so you can get your strength back and take your medicine in order to get better." His deep husky voice bring back to reality. I nod my head yes then he gave me food to eat.

I eat a little since I'm still hurting he helps me eating and give me water to drink. He was sweet and attentive towards me and my needs. After eating he helped me to lay down in bed so I could rest we stay in awkward silence till I felt the need to use bathroom. I started to struggle on bed attempting to get up and go to the toilet but I failed . Sir jayden come near the bed with worried expression on his face.
" Hey don't you  feel well, should I call the doctor for you. Where does it hurt huh." His face showed that he was sincere and worried about me.
" No I'm not hurt but can you call a nurse for me please. I need to use the bathroom ." I said in a small voice but he heard me anyways.

" Ooh I thought you were sick or in some kind of  pain. Don't worry I will help you to the bathroom no need to call the nurse then." He said it like it is normal thing. I was shocked and looked at him with a confused face.
" Sir- you - you want to- help me with bathroom matters." I found myself stuttered out the words.
He nod his head and come near me but before he could touch me he stopped in his track after hearing my next sentence " But - Sir - you are - you are a man and I'm a- girl I- I - I don't think it is- appropriate -for you to- help me in - in this matter."

He chuckled and looked at me with soft gaze. " It's ok Amy I will just carry you in then wait for you outside. I won't look at you I promise. You have to trust me on this OK. " saying that he hold my hand in his, without realizing I nodded my head to him.
Then he pick me up in bridal style and he walk inside the bathroom. He put down gently and looked around the room then he went out. I did my business I washed my hands and started to limp towards the door but before I reach for the knob he knocked first. " Amy are you done. Can I open the door and come in." He asked politely. I opened the bathroom door and I was met with his handsome face smiling at me. He carried me again and put me back on the bed. " I'm sorry for this I never wish to disturb you like this. You have done so much for me already I'm really sorry."

" It's ok don't think too much about it. The doctor said you are recovering fine let focus on that only OK Amy." I nod my head while looking at the floor and fidgeting with the hem of the bed sheet. In my heart I was so grateful for him. I never wanted to burden him with my needs but I don't have anywhere to go or any other relatives that I know of.

Jayden's Pov

It has already been a month since Amelia's assault she still in the hospital, now her bruises are almost gone , she can talk and walk normal by herself without any help. She still distant but she talks a little more nowadays. I'm glad that her appetite is back and she eat just fine .
Today is her discharge day and I'm on my way to pick her from the hospital myself.

She had been through alot and she has no one on her side for support or anything else. I'm ready to take care of her till she can become independent on her own.
Getting Amy from the hospital I met with Jack who is still having his delusional love story about me and her. He even dare to ask when am I planning to make her my girlfriend. I wanted to punch him but I leave it since he took care of Amy this whole month when she was at the hospital.

Reaching home at my mansion Amelia looked confused as to why we come back here and not at her apartment. " You will be living with me from now on. I couldn't return you there since I don't know what could happen next. Here you be safe ." She just nod her head and followed me in the house.

After dinner I went to my room and had a shower then sleep on my bed while staring at the ceiling with a lot thoughts in my mind about a certain green doe eyes girl who is just next door.

I hope we will be ok till the time for her to leave.

Hi guys
I hope you  like the story so far. It almost comes to an end. See you on the next chapter.