CHAPTER 11

Amelia's Pov

By the time I wake up it was already another day  I looked at the whole room and I didn't see Jayden anywhere. Could he be in the toilet or did he leave and left me here all alone.

I still don't know or trust him either if my own on parents abandoned me why would anyone else stay.

The doctor called Jack came and checked on  me then made some notes and left, later a nurse bought me food and water to eat. I eat a little just same portion that Tina give to me.

Today I'm a little better than yesterday but still hurting. Some times later Sir and his family was here to fetch me. I didn't say anything I was just watching them. The doctor didn't want to give them permission to take me away with them.

Tina said I was just pretending and not sick for really all I wanted was people attention.lina look at me with smirk on her face.

I really don't want to go back to that hell again but where will I go and how will I leave. God please help me.I pleaded in my heart.

Jayden's Pov

After dealing with the problem of the shipment I was able to have time to check my phone. I was a little worried when I saw Jack's 5 miscalls which made me wonder what could be the reason for it or did Amelia condition has worsen .

Before calling  him he called me again I pick up and listen to him talking . He told me the situation at the hospital and how the Collins were bend on to take her from the hospital.

I told Jack to hold them as much as he can I'm on my way. I don't know why but I was a little worried about Amelia.

Entering Amelia's room I was met with Ricky's irritated face  but I didn't care about him Amelia was what is important now.

Jack nod towards me and left us in the room. I watch has the family  stare at me but my focus was only on Amelia who was looking down her hair covered her face.

" What is this Ricky. Are you trying to take a patient out of the hospital. Why" I asked in normal tone so Amelia wouldn't get scared.

" She is our daughter and she fine now there is much that she  has to do than lying on hospital bed. Besides I have to pay you back your money right. Then let us go. "

" Sorry but I don't think I can allow that to happen." Saying sternly while watching Amelia who was shaking in fear but never said a word.

Why was she not defending herself. Why staying in silence at moment like this. Did they made her to be mute and do whatever they wanted to her or something.

Ricky started to drag Amelia  out of the bed so they can leave . I seriously don't know why I did the thing I do next but I hope I won't regret it.

Before I could stop myself I just say" Give her to me. I will take her as the payment for your debt you own me."

The Collins were all shocked and Amelia started to cry in silence but still didn't rise her head to look up.

" Are you sure Sir. She not worth a penny. Will that really be OK?. Why don't you take lina instead." Ricky said still in shock.

" Lina won't do I only wants her . And I'm pretty sure yes." I said with confidence.

" OK then you can have her sir. She is all yours." He said with a grin on his face.

" Wait  you need to sign paper work that she belongs to me from now on and she has nothing to do with your family  anymore."

I called nick and  told him to get the papers from my lawyer and bring them to the hospital. When they arrived I had Ricky signed them and give them to me.

All this time Tina and lina were giving death stare at Amelia. That mother and daughter duo I really hate them.

" You can leave now since there is nothing for you here anymore." I told all three of them.

I don't know what wrong with me but let see what will happen next after this decision I took.

Hi guys!
Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment. Thank you.